Episode Pilot: Until Next Time

Pomni was still trying to find her way through all the exist door each one with a longer hallway then the last. She screamed out of frustration but forced herself to keep running.

Opening one door and another. The result never changed.

She opens the next exist door and the room is a bigger space but still the same old office design. She slows to a stop when she sees the computer off to the side at the far end of the wall. For some reason the whole computer gives off this dark energy she feels as she can't look away.

Pomni starts to chuckle lowly and then just finally breaking out in manic cackle. Maybe she really has already lost her mind. (I'm telling you an office job is everybody's breaking point.)

She runs through about two more exist doors before coming to a long hallway that feels like it's expanding the more she runs down it. Time feels like it has slowed and all you can hear is the sound of Pomni's footsteps along with the sound of wooden boards creaking.

Pomni reaches out her hand with all her strength, manages to grab ahold of the doorknob.

She flys out into the void after throwing up the last door. Pomni floats like there was no gravity; it was like space and empty VOID of space.

The void had a majestic type feel to it, there was a bright white light in the center and choir music could be heard from a mile away... for some reason. Pomni zoomed through little lights of red and green bringing her further out into the void.

~

Caine and bubble were at a little café in the middle of nowhere. Both laughing about something.

"Ah, yes bubble I do remember when y/n snorted milk out their nose the first time Jax winked at them-" Caine was interrupted by a goofy cartoon sound effect. He gasps. "An alert on my WackyWatch at this hour?" That you can apparently buy for $19.95.

The WackyWatch screen displayed a sort of grid that showed the void and who was currently in the void. "Oh no— someone's venturing out into the void! They'll get totally spoiled!" Caine flashed into a disappearance leaving bubble alone at the table.

~

There Pomni was still floating in the void, although her pupils were completely white now and she looked dazed out. Probably drooling who knows?

Caine appears beside her suddenly and snatches her and leaves again just as quick as he came.

~

They pop back into the circus tent. Caine seats Pomni down on the floor, she still looks strung out.

"There you go!" Pomni doesn't respond to Caine enthusiasm and just stands there. Caine looks around the tent. "Now what the heck happened around here? Oh, yeah— my doing."

Kinger along with all the other sprite towards Pomni and Caine. "Caine! Kaufmo went through a sort of kaufmosis and abstracted!" Kinger told Caine still holding Zooble's head. Caine flew a bit back surprised "kaufmo abstracted? Why didn't anyone tell me?" Caine exaggerates sticking his tongue like an idiot.

Pomni seems to break out of her trance and slowly turns her head up to look at Caine. Caine snaps his fingers and kaufmo comes levitating towards him while growling. "-And
Into the Celler you go." Caine places kaufmo down into a hole that looks to be filled with many other abstracted victims.

Y/n leans down to look into the hole but slips and almost falls in. Thank god Caine closed the whole just in time for them to meet face first with the floor. Gangle squealed at the close call and Jax scrambled to the ground "Jesus! Y/n you're gonna give me a heart attack." Jax sighs relieved as he places his forehead against yours. (Awe he cares)

The rest of Zooble's body walked over to take their head back from Caine. "Man, you got to be more careful dude." They sigh. "I can't believe kaufmo just gave up like that. I mean no offense Kinger but I always thought you would be next." Zooble motions towards Kinger and places their hands on the hips. "-Thank you."

Jax helps y/n off the ground for hopefully the last time today though it's not a likely possibility. "-Guess it just goes to show you can't rely on Kinger for anything." Y/n slaps Jax's arm. "That's not true! Kinger taught me how to build a pillow fort." Y/n said proudly puffing out their chest. Jax glanced at them for a moment and smirked. "That's adorable." Is it y/n's turn to start spazzing?

Ragatha comes crawling from the boondocks still glitching. "I am in so much pain!" Caine notices her on the ground. "Oop!" He snaps his fingers and she's magically back to normal.

Pomni looks at her hand and realizes it's back to normal as well. Ragatha manages to stand up rubbing her left arm and she walks over to the side of Pomni not looking her in the eye. The air between them is very awkward.

"I do have to apologize for lying about the exist. I knew how much all of you have been wanting there to be one, but, you know. I was having so much trouble figuring out what to put on the other side and... " Caine was looking hella guilty right now. "Never ended up finishing it." He looks side to side. "And you know how I never like letting people see my unfinished work—especially if it leads you into the void."

Pomni has had enough. Are we still dreaming?

"Anyway, it looks like you defeated the Gloink Queen, so I guess the adventure's over. Your reward is a delicious digital feast cooked by our head bubble Chef." There sits a long table with the right amount of chairs for all of you. Bubble flies out from under the table wearing a chef's hat and holding a knife. "Made with all the love I'm legally allowed to give." Bubble's eyes dilated and their voice got softer and quieter at that last part.

They all blink at bubble before Jax speaks up. "You know, I am pretty hungry." Y/n's stomach growls. "This is my favorite part of the day." Gangle switches her gaze between the both of them. "But you two didn't even do anything." They both lift an eyebrow and speak in sync "So, what? We can still be hungry."

Kinger scoffs. "Well, not really. 'Cause we don't need to eat, drink, or sleep in this digital world. So the digital food here only gives off the virtual sensation of eating. Without of the nutritional benefits." Kinger rants about the digital world not noticing how it's causing Pomni to realize this really is not a dream. This is real life. She's stuck here forever.

"Sheesh, lay off it. Since when you an expert on the digital world?" Jax asks starting to make his way towards the table with y/n glued to his side. "Yeah Kinger, you're kinda ruining my appetite here." Y/n sighs rubbing circles on their stomach.  "Expert on the what?" Kinger asks. 

At the table Jax and y/n are having a small argument. "So what's this about the food being your favorite part of the day, hm? What about me?" Y/n shrugs their shoulders like jax would normally do and bites down on a carrot. Jax places a hand to his chest offended. "Ok. I see how it is."

Other than the slight bickering of the power couple or side conversations the rest of the characters were having, none of it could take Pomni's mind off the situation she was in. She looked down at her plate of digital food. This was really real... wasn't it?

All due to a simple desk computer too.

THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS!!!

A/N: that's the end of the pilot episode! I'm so happy I finally finished it and oh look at that 2 chapters in one day. (I have no life.)
Anyways I cant want to update when future episodes come out and if you have any recommendations of what I should write about until then please lmk! Thank you for reading.