Episode Pilot: Exist door

Back with pomni and our lovely friend kaufmo.

Pomni is sprinting and turning Corners all around the play structures to get away from kaufmo. "Gotta hide. Gotta hide. Gotta hide." She looks for a place to hide in but a giant gold mirror catches her attention instead. she skids to a stop.

Pomni stares into the mirror with her big red and blue eyes and slowly reaches her hand up to touch her cheek. She's finally starting to realize that she really is in this digital world.

Kaufmo growls from a distance and Pomni can see that he's now getting close to her again so she takes off.

She runs over to a big yellow barrel and she takes the lid off with the intention to hide inside but red toy monkeys spring out causing her to jump back. Pomni creeps behind the barrel watching kaufmo start to approach. They scatter all around her making the normal noises you would hear from a monkey. Kaufmo starts chasing after one of the toy monkeys and as Pomni peaks out from behind the Barrel; kaufmo stands up on his hind legs and stomps on the monkey.

Pomni retreats back behind the barrel. Kaufmo waddles away quickly to go find someone else to stomp on. Pomni sees her chance to run away and takes it. "God. Where is Caine?" She grunts in frustration looking behind as she runs.

When she turns back around she is face to face with the red exist door she saw during her moments of the tour. She stares at it with a debating look but once she hears kaufmo growl once more she finally makes the decision to enter the door.

Inside is nothing but what looks pale waiting room that you would normally see in office. At the end of the room is yet another exist door. Slowly she walked toward the next door with hesitant steps. The next room was similar to the last. Pomni blinked seemingly confused. "Huh?"

She ran towards the next door and threw the door open. It was just another part of an office with shelves of boxes filling the sides of the room. She began her run again to the next door frantically throwing one for to the next open just to be met with the same office type room. It was like she was in a maze of job nobody wanted. An office job. The terror.

Outside back in the circus tent we see the door disintegrate before our very eyes. Looks like Pomni might me trapped for a little while. (Womp Womp)

Another little Gloink shaped like a red triangle rolls over to the spot the door once was. Kaufmo stomps repeatedly on the poor thing not even a minute later cracking the door beneath it. The Gloink begins to glitch uncontrollably just like Ragatha did. 

~

Again in the cave the Gloink Queen is giving some type of speech about how everything needs to be Gloink. Live laugh love Gloink.

"-You foolish assortment of colorful characters!" Do you not realize that everything must me gloinks? I am gloinks. You will be gloinks. God will be gloinks-uh!" She's really passionate about gloinks. "This is dumb and weird." Jax had his arms crossed over his chest while you were hiding behind him from the worm. Jax had made a joke that involved centipedes and the Gloink Queen. You were visibly shaking. "I don't wanna be a Gloink." Y/n whined into Jax's shoulder.

"-Well, b— Uh— Y-Yet, you're still watching it!" The Gloink Queen shouts confusedly. "We aren't here for the adventure or anything. I'm just here to hide y/n from the—" Jax gets cut off  by the thing that they were hiding from in the first place as it crashes through the ceiling of the cave; crushing the Gloink Queen beneath its weight.

Kinger gets hit with zooble's head and flies against the cave wall. He picks up their head from his chest. "Oh, thank god you're okay.  You didn't experience a game show in there, did you?" Zooble narrows their eyes at Kinger. "Uh, I— What are you talking about?"

Jax, y/n and gangle all watch as kaufmo stomps the living shit out of the Gloink Queen. "Oh no... not the Gloink Queen. Anything but her." Y/n sarcastically wipes a fake tear. Jax hands her a handkerchief and they take it "Thank you. you're so kind." Y/n loudly blows their nose.

"What's happening?" Gangle screeches terrified at the sight in front of the them. Jax shrugs "it's just kaufmo." Y/n hands the handkerchief back to Jax and he looks at it disgustingly. He throws it behind him and it smacks one of the gloinks in the face making it completely fall on its back. "Don't worry about it." Jax places his hand on his hip Cooley. Y/n is drooling.

"Kaufmo abstracted?!" Poor gangle was in shock. Jax just shrugged again. "Nah, he's fine. Ain't he y/n?" Jax turned to find his lover was missing and his heart about flatlined but soon revived when he saw they were just being trampled by a few gloinks. He quickly went over to help by kicking them off.

"I really hate these things" Jax huffs wiping the dust off your face with his thumb.

Behind them Kinger was freaking out randomly when he had been calm this whole time. "You're right! How do we get out of here?!" He panics while still carrying Zooble's head.

"Guys. Over there." Zooble sighed as they motioned to the escalators on the other side of the cave. (God I hate escalators.)

"Huh." Kinger calms again.

You all walk over to the escalators. "After you, hotstuff." Jax lets you go first and it looked like he was going to let gangle as well. "Ladies first. No wait why would I say that?" He pushes gangle to the ground and walks ahead of her. "Agh!"

"Jax! Why would you do that?" You turn around and scold him but the way his smug smile hits you like a tidal wave makes you instantly forget. "What? I didn't want to make you jealous." He chuckles and you melt against the rail.

Zooble then clear their throat to interrupt the love birds. "Wait, Pomni's not even here? Wasn't this whole thing for her?" Zooble was shut up by Jax. "Be quiet. I can't hear the escalator." He smiles and leans his head over to show how intensely he was listening. Y/n grumbles "how come you never tell me to be quiet?"

"What—?"

"-What?"