Episode Pilot: Gloink Queen

Kinger and gangle roll out from the slide. They all found themselves in a dark cave that was somewhat lit up by small glowing shapes on the walls.

All the gloinks were formed in a line. In front of them was a gaint polka-dotted worm like monster that was feeding on everything the gloinks stole. It had a mouth on both ends of its body... can it use the bathroom or??

Kinger gasps. "An insect collection?" Gangle shakes her head. "I think it's a nest." Kinger blinks at gangle for moment before- "[shrieks]"

~

Now back with Pomni as she continues down the hallway.

"-Hello? R-R-Ragatha?" She walks slowly, the sound of her hand glitching still sounds quietly.  "That was your name, right?" Pomni questions.

On the other side of the wall Ragatha sits a glitching mess. "O-O-Over here." Pomni runs over to her quickly with a worried look. "H-Hey. Look. I-I'm... I didn't mean to leave you behind like that. I — [sighs] just... look at my hand. I— I didn't know what to do." Pomni whimpers trying to explain herself.

"I-I-It's okay-y." Ragatha reassures her. "What you need to do right now is find Caine. He'll be able to fix me up, and take care of kaufmo-o-o-o." Ragatha was in really shape glitching all over the place.

"O-O-Okay, but where do I find him?" Pomni almost sounds like she's glitching herself. "-Uh, I don't really know. Just look around and call for him, I suppose. " Pomni looked unsure but agreed anyway. "-Uh, okay I'll get him. You just stay there. Not that you can really move or anything." Pomni shook her head. "Uh, just hang in there. I'll be right back. I promise." Pomni began to run back down the hallway to go get Caine but Ragatha spoke up.

"-Cool. Also, Pomni?" Ragatha looked sad while still glitching badly. "I'm sorry your first day here... had to be so... terrible?" Pomni narrowed her eyes as if she was sorry too. "Uhhh, yea. Well, don't worry about it. I'm just gonna go find Caine now." Pomni obviously didn't want to make Ragatha feel worse by agreeing. She ran out of the hallway.

Once she reached the middle of the circus tent she called out. "Hello? Caine? We have a bit of an issue here!" Pomni waited and looked around but there was no answer.

She ran down to the main floor and started looking around the play structures. She found some doors on the side of the wall and started to open them one by one.

One door she opened had a boxing glove that sprung and punched her in the face. Another door she opened was filled up to the very top with water that and many koi fish just swimming around. Then she opened the next door was pitch black and had no floor, so she just about fell in. The only thing in the room was a tower of merry-go-rounds and a bunch of laughing children.

The next door she opened was the creepiest one yet. It just looked like the setting of an ordinary bathroom with a giant window that showed the blue sky. There in a bathtub sat what looked like a man but once he turned to look at Pomni a giant red screaming theater mask came at her. She slammed the door.
Finally the last door she opened was the same was the first and she once again got punched by a boxing glove. (Pay back for punching y/n in the first chapter?)

Pomni felt hopeless as she walked around another play structure that looked just like the last. Was she going in circles? That's what it felt like. She rubbed the side of her face wincing from the pain.

Suddenly she heard glass shatter and she became very alert.

She slowly peeked around a giant purple cube. "Caine?" Only it wasn't Caine. Dumbass.

Kaufmo was there in all his glory growling as he does. Through his eyes the world seemed to be a sort of blur and all you could hear was a distorted whooshing or ringing. He had spotted Pomni hiding behind the cube. (1 vote = 1 prayer for Pomni.)

Pomni laughs nervously and kaufmo charges at her. Pomni screams and runs away.

~
Back with you, jax, Kinger, and gangle. The giant worm creature growls and leans upward towering over all of you.

"-What form of non-gloinkinian mass... dares presume presence in the nest of the Gloink Queen?" The Gloink Queen sneers as Jax just looks over his gloved hand with a bored look. "Oh, is that who you are?" Jax rolls his eyes and points to the worm thing. "That thing is a girl..?" Y/n stares flabbergasted. Jax clears his throat trying not to laugh so he can continue.

"You know, you could have just asked for my consent before forcing me to see something so completely and utterly disgusting." Jax sighs. Y/n chokes while trying to take in a breath of air and then just falls to the floor cackling. "Oh god! It's funny cause it's true." Jax watches as his lover boosts his ego even more with a smile never leaving his face.

The worm shakes its head grumbling weirdly. "How despicable. A rabbitoid that runs its mouth in the presence of my royal figure, and you there on the ground stop encouraging him." Y/n suddenly stops laughing and looks at the worm with the most disgusted look they could give. "I'm sorry, did the giant piece of chicken liver get butt hurt?" Y/n lifted an eyebrow. "Chicken liver?!"

Jax laughed loudly and helped y/n off the ground, which that he seemed to do a lot these days not that he minded. He slid his arm around their waist and pulled them closer to his side.

"Well, as a royal figure myself, I would like to kindly ask if —" Kinger started but cut himself off once he noticed more gloinks bouncing in the cave. "Oh, look, there's Zooble. Hi, Zooble." Kinger waved at zooble who was in pieces being carried by the gloinks.

"Agh! Help me, you idiots!" Zooble groaned being tossed around. Jax gave her a deadpan face and clicked his tongue. "Kinda rude, Zooble. Now I don't wanna help you." Jax said simply and closed his eyes. "How heroic of you Jax." Y/n shook their head.

Kinger and gangle looked at each other and started to play rock, paper, scissors. Though with gangle being ribbon all she could really play was paper. Kinger played scissors. "[groans] Oh, I always lose." Kinger throws his fist in the air. "Yes!"

Kinger slowly makes his was over to squeaking and boinking little gloinks and grabs Zooble's head. "Gotcha!" Because his hands aren't actually attached to his body they just roll away along with Zooble. "Oh."

One of the gloinks shaped like a little blue star bounces itself and Zooble to the top of the pile of stole stuff. "Hey! Kinger you motherf—-" she is cut off by the Gloink Queen's tongue wrapping Around their head and pulling them into its mouth swallowing Zooble whole.

Y/n's jaw drops and then they gag. They bench over like they are about to throw up so Jax pulls back their hair and rubs their back soothingly. Gangle squeaks in terror watching their friend get eaten.

"-Eh, they'll be fine." Jax says nonchalantly still rubbing ing y/n's back. They look up at him with a "really?" Type face.

Off to the corner one of the gloinks is rapidly glitching and Jax so happens to notice. He looks around the room frantically and pulls y/n up next to him keeping them in arms length. "Jax?" Y/n says in a confused tone and placed their hand on his cheek forcing him to look them in the eyes. He places a hand on top of theirs and kisses their forehead simply.