Episode Pilot: Gloinks!

"Gadzooks, you're right, Jax! We should have a brand new adventure for our new member, Pomni!" Jax, who was sitting on a toy structure with a y/n on his lap, looked up at Caine with a blank look. "I said that like five minutes ago."

"You! Do you like adventure?" Caine aggressively pointed his staff at Pomni (thank god she has a name now..I was sick of saying clown girl.) "activity? Wonder? Danger? Horror? Pain? Suffering? Agony? Death? Diease? Death? — Angel fruit cake?" Caine went to hand out an Angel fruit cake but bubble immediately ate it from his hand. He stared at his empty hands shocked. "You parasite!" He popped bubble. No more bubble....jk.

"Uh, I don't really..." Pomni couldn't get out what she was trying to say because she was once again interrupted by Caine.. "-Since you're new around here, we're gonna make it a simple in-house adventure to warm you up to how things work around here."

Zooble butted in sounded irritated. "Wha- - no! God! I don't want an in-house adventure." She groaned "Don't worry, Zooble. I'll make it something unobtrusive that you can still choose to not get involved with." Caine patted them on the back. "Does that go for me as well?" Y/ n asked with a sparkle of hope in her eyes. "No!" Caine laughed.
"What the [boink!]" Jax shock his head at her telling her to just give it up.

"Today's adventure is...GATHER THE GLOINKS!" Caine shouted with a snap of his fingers then started the cackle manically. "That's right! The entire circus tent will be in fester with gloinks, and you gotta check ''em all!!"

"But what are they?" Bubble asked suddenly reviving from the dead... :)
"-I'm glad you asked, bubble. They're small-" Bubble Interrupted.
"And what do they do?" Caine stated and tried to continue. "They-" Bubble interrupted again.
"And how do they—" Caine popped bubble..again.

"Gloinks are small mischievous critters that steal anything and everything they run into." A little star shaped block pushed over a trash can making the trash land on the ground. It rolled quickly to steal it off the ground and left. "Why do these humanoid hash browns do this? How do you stop them? That's for you to find out."

All different kinds of shapes were now rolling around stealing everything they could grab.
"Now, good luck and have fun my little superstars!" Caine disappeared with a cloud of smoke.

Pomni stared at the spot Caine once was with her eye twitching. "What did any of that mean?" Y/n felt her pain *wipes fake tear*

"Oh, that's just one of Caine's little adventures. They're just something fun to do to, you know...prevent us from going insane." Ragatha chuckles nervously.

"Speak for yourself. If anyone needs me, then [sproing!] off." Zoobie grunts and tries to leave but the gloinks crowd around her, taking her apart to steal parts of her body. [gloinks boinging, squeaking]
"Oh, God! Oh, jeez! No! Oh, god! Ahh! Somebody help!" You could hear her screams from the distance.

"Oh, no, they killed Zooble." Jax says sounding all nonchalant. Y/n leans over to whisper to him. "I almost considered going with her..glad I didn't." Jax rolls his eyes and wraps an arm around her shoulder. "Like you'd go anywhere without me. Anyway, you guys wanna go get something to eat?" Y/n excitedly nods her head.

"Oh, wait- - we should go check on kaufmo." Ragatha points out "and I'm pretty sure he'd like to meet Pomni."

Suddenly all the gloink surrounded kinger's pillow fort and stole all the pillows. "My impenetrable fortress!" Kinger freaked.
"You wanna come with us to check on kaufmo?" Ragatha asked kinger from across the room. He looked hesitant "No, not really. I think kaufmo's gone insane. Last time I spoke with him, he was rambling endlessly about some exist." Kinger stared forward a moment before staring Pomni in the eyes "kinda like you, Pomni. You might be going insane, too."

"But, wait - - wouldn't that more likely mean the exist does exist..?" Pomni tried to defend herself. "Could also mean you have a jump-start in losing your mind." Jax teased. Y/n shook her head in agreement. "Happens more than you think." Jax ruffled y/n's hair.
"Jax! Quit! you know how tangled my hair gets!!" Y/n swatted his hands away.

"[quietly] wait, what about Zooble?" Gangle tried to get everybody's attention, worried about their friend. They ignored her.

"Well, I think I'd like to ask him about it- - U-Uh, if this was real. Which it isn't, because it's a dream. " she didn't look to sure herself.

"Heh, she still thinks this is a dream. Y/n, sound familiar?" Jax smirked down at y/n wiggling his eyebrows. "Uh- Jax? Why are you looking at y/n like that?" Ragatha raised an eyebrow at her sly friend. He didn't answer her question and changed the topic.

"I'm fine with doing whatever, as long as I get to see funny things happen to people." A gloink bounced over at rammed itself in to Jax's face. Y/n winced and looked over his face. "Ow! Okay, I've already had enough of these things." Jax sighs.

Jax points over to Ragatha and Pomni and pulls y/n closer with his other hand. "You, Pomni, me, and y/n will go check on kaufmo, which leaves crybaby and Hoo-ha together to go handle the Zooble situation." Jax grins smugly at his plan. "Jax...really?" Y/n deadpanned.

Ragatha walks over laughing nervously. "Do you think pairing them up is a good idea?" She obviously doesn't. Y/n stares her dead in the eyes shaking her head "no".
"Of course I do. They're the two most mentally stable characters to be paired together." Literally as he was saying that Kinger was spazzing out the ass.

Jax, still holding on to y/n's hand starts to drag her with him. "Come on, ladies- - - let's go harass the clown." He twirls y/n to the other side of him and places his hand on her waist smoothly. Y/n thoughts: he's so fine, what the hell.

They'd soon find out how much they'd regret going to kaufmo's room.