We'll Get Through It

A/N: Rereading how I ended this, makes me so mad. I can understand why yall were messaging me. From the bottom of my heart, I apologize.

More chapters to go

Enjoy

Rayne pov

Not even realizing I had passed out, to wake up to nurses asking me was If I was okay. As my mom and dad leads me to the chair I was previously in.

After reassuring everyone I was okay. After drinking some juice Sydney handed me.

Wandering how Alison was feeling with all of this. But, she was surprising quiet, a few feet from where we were seating.

Happy my mom brought some covers, as I cozy myself up in to one of them. Laying my head back, before felling myself being dragged into darkness.

Felling someone shake me, I open my eyes. To see my dad standing above me, "Hey, I went and gotten you some food."

Handing me a 30-count meal from Chick-fil-a. Sitting up to grab the bag and drink from him. Telling him thank you, as he kisses my forehead.

Digging in, as I realize everyone was in fact still here. The only thing that was bothering me, was the fact that Sydney was sitting in these uncomfortable chairs.

Knowing she was already having back problems, and needing to get some rest.

"Hey Baes," I whisper to get her attention. As she stops digging into her fried chicken from Popeyes.

Looking at me with her mouth full, "hmm" she mutters.

"You can go home and I'll fill you in." Rubbing her shoulder. As she shakes her head no, oh she thought I was asking?

"Ma, tell Sydney to go home and rest." I say, seeing as mom was sitting across from us.

Finishing drinking whatever in her cup before putting in the cup tray.

"Sweetie, go home and rest. You and the baby should be comfortable right now." As she stands up, walking towards Jason.

My guess, was to tell him to take Sydney and go home to rest. After they left, I was sitting by myself.

Which sucked, because all I could do was think about him. It's like he could hear me talking about him, because the doctor came back.

"I'm sorry for the wait, everything went wonderful. Turns out he won't need any physical therapy. He will need to take medication and be on bed rest. We will keep him here, to monitor him for now."

Happy that he made it through, was all I cared about.

"When can we see him?" Lisa questions him. "He's awake right now. He did specifically ask for his parents and Rayne."

As I shake my head in disbelief, although I wanted to run in there. I knew it was only fair, if his girlfriend went in to see him.

"Oh, my apologies. He asked that someone named Alison to come." Looking over to her, seeing as she got up when the doc came out.

Not knowing if I was seeing things, but the blood from her face had vanished. She had looked like she had seen a ghost.

Reaching out towards her, embracing in a side hug. "He's okay, let's go." Watching as she hesitantly followed us.

Making into the room, to see him looking drowsy. Guessing it was all the medication they had given him.

"Thank the lord, my son!" Lisa said running over to him. As I shut the door behind us. Watching as she cried in his arms, as Joe rubbed her back.