I Would Do it A Thousand Times

A/N: I'm back!!!

The songs I listen to during writing, helps me plan the chapters.

Why did no one inform me of Chris's song?

Hate me tomorrow? I truly love it!!! Been listening to it all day!

Hope you enjoy 😘

Dante pov

After heading to the kitchen to grab something to snack on. Making sure to grab a water, before following Ma to her room.

Glancing around to see a bunch of blankets and pillows on the floor. What the hell was she doing? Was all I thought.

"What you got going on? Don't put it on the floor ma," Walking over to gather everything up.

Walking over to a her chair by her mirror, making sure to fold them for her.

"You don't have to do that, and I was planning on inviting everyone over for a sleepover." Nodding my head, to let her know I was listening.

Before it occurred to me, she didn't call me over.

"I was going to call you. I can see you're thinking about it." Feeling hands slide around me. Feeling her body pressed against me.

Making sure everything wasn't going to fall. Slowly grabbing her hands, before turning around.

Glancing down at her, just thanking God for bringing me her. As I gaze upon her face, I realize how deeply I care for her.

How not talking to her these last couple of days. Really messed me up, it's like being in the desert. Longing for water and although it's close, you can't seem to reach it.

Watching her overthink everything that happened. Pushed me to a point of no return. I couldn't bare watching her lose touch with herself.

The girl I loved with every part of me. Becoming closed off to me, was like a dagger through the heart.

So, I did what I had to do. Now standing here looking at her, is indescribable.

If only I had in me to not tell her anything, just enjoy the time together. But it wouldn't be fair to her.

Give her the option to thug it out with me, or for her to let me go. I shouldn't even put her in this situation.

But this space was already enough for me to realize. I can't make it without her, I don't want to. If she did decide to call it quits, I wouldn't even know what to do.

I know I'm probably jumping into this head first. But, I honestly feel like when you know, you know.

"What's wrong hun?" Snapping me out of my thoughts. As she stand on her tippy toes, running her hand over my beard.

Just wanting to hold her, I scoop her up in my arms. Hearing her squeal, "Dante!" She shouts, surprised.

Placing my hands on her thighs to keep her up. Without any warning before kissing her. Within a heartbeat I feel her kiss back.

Loving the feeling of her lips on mine. They were so soft, and I didn't care she had her gloss on.

Caught up in the moment as we deepen the kiss. As our tongue fight for dominance, as I move us to the bed.

Sitting on the bed, as I move us towards the headboard. As she straddles my lap, before kissing down my neck.

Although, I wouldn't love for us to continue. The whole reason for me coming was to talk to her.

"Mamas, look at me," Putting my hand around her throat, before squeezing it a little.

Big mistake, as she moans before recapturing my lips. Lord, please give me strength, was all I thought. As I had to compose myself to stop.

Groaning, before leaning my head back against the headboard. Keeping my eyes closed, feeling her gaze on me.

Smiling as I make eye contact with her. "You're so beautiful." I whisper to her. As she smiles, covering her face with her hands.

"Stop,"Taking her hands off her face, and placing it over my mouth. Causing me to erupt into laughter.

"Gosh, even your laugh is captivating." She says. While playing with my hair, as she waits for me to calm down.

Taking her hands out of my hair. "I gotta tell you something. " As she grabs my hands, patiently waiting for me to continue.

Slowly rubbing her her thumb over my hands. Clearing my throat, as I straighten us up.

"I honestly hated what happened to you. It literally made me sick to my stomach, that someone made you feel that way. That I let someone get close enough, to hurt you." As she tries to interrupt me. Before, shaking my head and continuing.

"I decided to take matters into my own hands. Seeing as we never received an update on who it was."

Taking my hands out of hers, slowly rubbing her legs. As she messes with the strings on my sweatpants.

"I called someone people from back home. And we ended up doing some things and found the guy." Hearing her draw in a breathe.

"What do you mean doing some things? How'd you find him? What peaple?" She asked in confusion. As she began to panic, slowly grabbing her face.

Not wanting her to be tangled in any of that. As I calm her down. "Just know the guy who did it, won't be able to hurt another soul."

Running one of my hands over my face, debating on finishing. "Rayne, I did some things. I would honestly do it again, with no hesitation. I'll do anything for you."

Watching as she took everything in. She looked like deer caught in headlights. As she sat there, with her mouth slightly open.

Before standing up, slowly pacing deep in thought. Moving to edge of the bed so I could grab her.

"Mamas," I call out to her. Softly wrapping her hands around her legs. Pulling her to stand in between my legs.

As I peer into her eyes, as she looks down at me. "I'm guessing you killed him?" She said in a questionable tone.

As I nod my head, waiting for her to finish. Before I knew it she started to slide towards the ground. As she places her hand over her face, as she breaks down in tears.

Immediately getting up to grab her off the floor. Finally getting her in the position to pick her up.

Sitting her in my previous spot, as I kneel in between her legs. As I wipe her tears, kiss her face, and whisper it'll be ok.

"What if they catch you?! She shouts. As she tries to catch her breath. As I tell her everything will be okay.

That if she decides she didn't want to wrapped up in this, I understand.

"I can't lose you, Dante." She whispers. Nodding my head, as I pull us both us to lay down.

"You can mad at me all you want, but I wouldn't change a thing." I whisper as I kiss her forehead.

------------------------

Y'all I honestly enjoyed writing this chapter!!

Have a good day!