I feel like an awful person

R.I.P Cameron Boyce, you will be missed.

Enjoy💕

Rayne pov

After hanging up the phone with Alison, I felt bad hearing how down she sounded.

Checking the clock to see had another hour before we have to meet up. Hearing voices downstairs being nosey, going back downstairs.

Grabbing my bowl so I can go ahead and clean it.

Hearing voices in the living room I walk into the living room to see the same people. I thought this baby shower was supposed to be at Lisa's house, not my parents'. "Hey, you guys." Acknowledging them, before walking into the kitchen, washing my dish.

Hearing footsteps behind me, turning around to see Lisa. "Rayne, do you think you can give us a hand real quick?" Grabbing some things off the table. "Sure, no problem." Following her back into the living room.

Sitting next to my mom, telling me what to do. Getting into work for the shower, seeing their ideas coming together.

Hearing a knock on the door, not wanting to answer, acting like I didn't hear it.

"Where's Alison?" My mom asks.

Already knowing who it was not having to lift my head up. "Stayed home, wanted to sleep."

I don't know why, but something was off. Knowing that I can ask Alison when we meet up.

Finally done ordering everything, I was finally free."Finally!"

Raising my hands in the air. Standing up stretching sighing in relief. "Can we talk real quick?" Cracking my finger, looking towards Dante. "No, I got to go." Closing the laptop I was on, putting all the papers back.

Heading upstairs to go change, grabbing an oversized hoodie, black tights, and some Adidas shoes.

Brushing my hair out, grabbing my phone and purse heading out the door. "Mom, can I borrow your car real quick?"

"Yeah. make sure you fill it back up." Nodding my head grabbing her keys, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Heading to the car, jumping in. Hooking up my phone to the Aux chord. Hearing the car door open, turning my head to see Dante.

"Yes?' Scrolling through my playlist looking for a song to play.

"We need to talk about us." He must be joking there is no us. It's him and Alison they are us.

"What us Dante? There is no us, it's you and Alison."

Scoffing, "Ma, I miss you. I know you feel the same so we should figure out what were going to do." He said calmly. Not knowing what to say, Is he serious right now?

Laughing in disbelief, "Dante if I wanted you, you would know. I don't wanna be with you."

Nodding his head looking at me, leaning on the door. "Why the hell did you leave me?" With anger laced in his voice.

Not liking the tone of his voice, I don't care about his attitude at this moment.

"Why does it matter Dante? You were part of my past, you have a whole baby on the way, and a girl who loves the hell out of you." He has someone head over heels for him.

'It matters to me. You walked out on me, that shit hurts." Whispering the last part. 

Did he just say I walked out on him. Like I wasn't trying to understand what was going on?

"I'll admit I loved you. You agreed to us breaking up, and let me walk away. Do you know how that made me feel?" Turning to look at him. As he turns away from me, leaning back in the chair. 

"Do you?!" I yell at him. "As I sat there day after day, waiting for a call or text. But, nooo. You decided to keep going with this killing gang crap! That's on you, not me. All you have to blame is yourself." Not caring if my words hurt him.

"I promise I wasn't trying to hurt you." Turning to look me in the eye. Reaching to grab my hands. "I hate that i cause you any type of pain mentally or emotionally." As I sigh, taking my hands from his. 

Realizing we shouldn't be doing this, he has a whole girlfriend. Not even that, but she's literally pregnant.

"Dante let's not. I have to go. Please, get out." Cranking up the car, looking forward. Feeling how intensely he was staring at me. Before, saying ok, closing the door.

Alison-Are we still meeting up? If we are, I'm at the mall in the front.

Looking at the time to see that it's 3 0'clock. Dang, I would have left by now if I was her. Feeling bad sending her a quick text.

Rayne- My b. I'm coming now, I got caught up with something.

Alison- It's fine.

Cranking up the car pulling out the driveway. Making it, walking in to see her sitting down, eating.

"I am so sorry. I got caught up with Lisa and the baby shower." Giving her a quick hug, sitting opposite of her. "It's all good."

"So...I called you here to talk about......Dante. I hope you don't mind." Setting her plate to the side. Putting my things down beside me.

"What about Dante?" Did something happen that I don't know about? Or does she feel a type of way about me?

"Dante has been in trouble recently shooting, killings, and a lot of other stupid things. I think the "Gang Leader" thing got in his head. He started acting different, he's picking wars with people he never met." My heart broke, for her. She seems like an amazing person. But, you can see his decisions are affecting her.

"Another thing is he's still in love with you." With a pained expression on her face.

"You don't have worry about that, I would never disrespect your relationship." Laying my hand on top of her hand, trying to find a way to comfort her.

Hearing a sob break from her lips. "That's a relief. But, I have a feeling that if he doesn't stop acting recklessly he won't be here for long.." Wiping her tears away apologizing.

Grabbing some napkins from my purse passing it to her. Getting up sitting next to her embracing her in a hug.

"I can't imagine what you're going through, but I hope everything works out. About the gang thing, I don't what to say. That was also my biggest problem dating him. I have hope for y'all, to get through this phase in life."

"I hope so too." Laying her head on my shoulder. She shouldn't be under this much stress while pregnant.

Hearing a phone ringing to see that it was Alison'. "Hello,.....I"m with Rayne......Ma'am?" Having a puzzled expression.

"Oh my gosh! Is he ok?.....We're coming right now." Grabbing her things quickly in her hand. Saying something about us going to the hospital following her out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please don't forget to comment and vote.