Calm it Down

Dante pov

My whole body has been aching, which has been making me aggravated day in and out. After a while of being at the hospital, I was finally released.

My mom wanted me to come and stay with her, but I just wanted to be at home. Although, it was tempting seeing as I could spend time with my baby sis. Realizing I would have to make time to spend with her.

Thankfully, it wasn't until Rayne spoke about taking time off and staying with her parents. That if she needed to, she would come over and help me get around. Deciding that would be a lot of back and forth driving, I convinced her to stay in my guest room.

Which I couldn't be more grateful for. It has been a minute since we both been in good communication, so I don't wanna mess anything up.

Laying in bed, all I could think about what has occurred around me. The girl I gotta in a relationship with was plotting on my life. Due to her cousin nonsense, whose end goal was to hurt or kill Rayne.

Knowing that brought out a different type of anger out of me. Causing me to remember the long discussion with my mom, about me changing my ways and figuring out my life.

Unfortunately I had to put that on pause, I was in some deep shit. I had dealings throughout the South. I was in charge of a lot of things such as moving drugs, guns, territory, making connections, and most importantly people.

Let me elaborate about people, ever since the whole sex trafficking incident. Anytime I heard of any of them happening, I was on it. Meaning, I would find out where it was going down, and continue to fuck up their plans. Capturing, torturing, and killing  those who participated and run it. Still to this day, that shit makes me skin crawl and blood boil.

People could also be anyone who fucks with anything I have going on. Steal from me, dead. Disrespect me, dead. No loyalty,
dead. Be an informant, dead.

Can I be honest with you? I enjoy killing people, simple as that. I mean before you call me crazy, let's take a second to think.

Hypothetically, if you find out someone murdered someone. Especially gruesomely. Wouldn't you want them to be locked up or even an eye for an eye, death penalty?

Yes? Ok, let's say someone was threatening/harassing someone you cared about. You decided to go the legal way and get the police involved. Get a restraining order against the person, but at the end they still end up getting killed. How would that make you feel? 

I say all of that to say, I know that has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Honestly, I don't care if you do or don't see my point. Just know I'm continue doing, what I'm doing.

Also a heads up, im planning on killing Alison and her family. Surprise! Enough said.

"Dante it's literally 3pm." Watching as Rayne stands by my door, which was wide open. As I huff, slowly turning away from her to focus on my phone. Before I knew it, my comforter was pulled off of me, and the cold air hit me instantly.

"Rayne," I say, as I quickly sit up trying to grab it back. "Fuck!" I yell, making sure to drag it out. Even though it did hurt like a bitch, I kind of wanted her to feel bad. Sue me.

"Oh my gosh! Come here, I'm sorry!" She said, panicking. Before I had time to react she was sitting next to me, pulling my head into her chest. As I laid there, enjoying the feeling of being close to her. As the feeling of nostalgia, had spreaded throughout me.

"I honestly didn't think you would try and snatch it back. Dummy." Lightly swatting my head. Before standing up and helping sit me up.

Finally able to take in how she looked. She had on some grey biker shorts, a white tank top, and a grey fitted jacket. Honestly, she looked breathtaking, especially with her hair in a high bun.

"You look beautiful. What you up to?" Not finna sit here and not tell her. Watching as she waved her hand, before smiling.

"Stop it." Walking over to my bathroom, as I wait for her to return. "I'm serious ma!" Making sure she could hear me, as she brings out my pills. Handing me my medicine as she gets me a water out the fridge.

"So, what do you want to do today. Seeing as I know you're not going to be able to get around the way you want." She asks, while sitting on the edge of bed.

"Why you so far?" I asked, jokingly, lightly tapping the spot next to me. Wanting to hear what she had to say, ignoring me as she waited for me to answer.

"Well seeing as I'm supposed to be Florida. But due to the fact my fake baby momma and her cousin set me up. I gotta invite some people over rq." Watching as she nodded her head, saying she was going to cook.

Telling me to let her know, if I need help getting ready for my shower. As she went to go prep whatever she was cooking.

After a while the pain medication kicked in, I was finally able to get up. Grabbing my things to get in the shower, after calling my people to come.

After washing my hands before taking my dressing off, I put on my waterproof one. Before turning on the water, hopping in to do my business.

Finally finished, I grab a towel before wrapping it around my waist. Heading in my bedroom to finish putting my clothes on,  as I hear my phone ring.

"Y'all outside?" As I slowly put on some loose gym short before throwing on a white wifebeater. "Don't open it, I got it." As I hear them knock loud as hell. "Impatient ass niggas." I mutter, as I finally get to the door to open it.

"How you doing man? " Ray asks, as he dabs me up as the rest of them follow. "Man, don't get me started." I said laughing. As they head to the living room, as I follow behind.

"Umm...Hey ma'am!" Vontae says. As I mean muggle him, cause why the hell are you talking to her. Before I could say anything, Rayne came over with the food and plates. She had made some steak and shrimp nachos, and whatever cheese she used was poured all over.

Immediately making my stomach grumbled, "Hey, I'm Rayne. I didn't know exactly how many was coming, so I made a lot." She said laughing. As one of man helped grab the plates out her hand as she sat everything down.

"Thanks ma," I said, getting up to give her hug as I go in for a kiss. Making sure to wrap my hand around her throat, before sitting back down. As she clears her throat, informing everyone it was more in the pot.