So Much Has Changed

Hey guys! How do you like the book so far? Be honest😂

Sorry, it's taking me so long to update. I'm trying to change that.

Enjoy💕

Rayne pov

Screaming until I couldn't scream anymore. My throat felt like it was on fire, and my body begging for some water. I don't know how long it's been. All I could do was think, why couldn't the cops do their got damn jobs.

I was nightmare after nightmare, after the drug incident/ I kept dreaming that he had came back and kidnapped me. 

After the drug situation, things went left pretty quickly. I was scared to go anywhere by myself, and I honestly started to blame myself for it happening. I started pushing everyone away, I didn't wanna talk to anyone. I started to keep to myself at home and school.

I honestly started feeling bad, I could tell those around me wanted to help. Some told me I was making it a bigger deal than it was. Maybe they were right, but it's too late to dwell on the past.

Irs been 2 weeks since the incident, and I desperately wanted to forget what had happened to me. I decided to not let it get me down anymore. Lucky for me, I have the best friends a person could ask for. I decided to invite them over, and today I decided to go out by myself to go grocery shopping.

Just to prove to myself, that everything isn't bad in the world. As some people say, I was in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Dante started to give me some space,which I don't blame him for. You can only try and help somebody for so long. Before you realize that you're only hurting yourself, by pouring yourself into another.

While I was pushing everyone away, he kept coming over, calling, and checking up on me. But, I honestly didn't have it in me to want to be around anyone.

Setting a mental reminder to call him and invite him over.  Just so we can talk and reach an understanding of things. Mostly to apologize for the way I was treating him. I know for fact, I hate being ignored, So why the hell did I do to those I love most?

We were at a great place in our relationship and here I go and ruin it.

Pulling everything out we would need for tonight such as the blankets, and pillows, and making sure to set up Disney Plus since Jocelyn and Carter wanted to watch Disney movies.

Which I didn't mind, its something about watching my childhood shows that brings me so much comfort. 

Hearing my phone ring, walking over to my bed looking for it. But it was buried under everything on the bed. Groaning, before plopping down on the bed giving up looking for it. because obviously, she doesn't want to be found.

Hearing it go off again, I follow the vibration of it to find it in the center of the bed. "Hello," Putting it to my ear, not even checking the caller id. "Hey Ma," 

Feeling my heart skip a beat, not realizing i was holding my breathe until I spoke. Clearing my throat, before whisphering a hey back. Before slowly sliding onto my bed, waiting for him to speak.

"Ma, I'm outside, can we talk, please." Taking in what he said, nodding my head like he could see me. As I hang up, hurrying up to find some shoes to put on. Finding my crocs by my mirror, which causes me to pause. 

Checking myself out in the mirror, I had on some black booty shorts  that was being swallowed up by my thighs. crop top that was displaying my stomach, and personally I would say I looked good as hell. 

Picking up my phone before sliding it into my back pocket, praying it doesn't fall. Making sure my bedroom door was closed. walking downstairs. Realizing that I was infact home alone. seeing as my parents had abonded me.

Walking out the front door, all of sudden a bundle of nerves had hit me. Causing me to pull out my phone, scrolling through my text messages and random bullcrap. Hearing a door close, I look up to see him walking towards me.

Before I could say anything he engulfed me into a hug. Taken back, before comphrending what was happening. Closing my arms around him as I lay my head on him, as i enhale his cologne. 

"I miss you so much thug. You dont even know." He said, feeling his chest vibrate aganist my face. 

"Come on, let's go for a ride," Pulling back, about to open the door.

"Why not just talk in house? Its no one here." Watching him rub his beard, while checking me out.

"Ok," Was all he said before running to the driver side cutting the car off. Grabbing his hands before leading him inside. "Ma, them shorts are to short for you to be outside."

"Well isn't a good thing were going inside." I say playfully.  Happy to finally be in his presence, once again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey Babes, I finally got my laptop working again. Im writing the rest of the chapters now i'll most likely just go ahead and reread them and publish them. Its been way too long,  life has been good.

How is everyone doing?

Please don't be upset with me, imma make it up to y'all! I'll be back very soon!