Mr.Fine as Wine

RIP xxxtentacion, NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT HIM.
——————
I'm still hurt, they killed my baby.

Enjoy

Rayne pov

"Rayne, what was that?" Sydney said. Sitting on top of the table, with her butt in my face. I keep telling her I would go gay for her.

Turning to where I could see the side of her face. Peering over to look inside my bag.

"He owed me some candy for drinking my tea," I said, pointing towards Dante as he passed the student lounge. Yes, I know you're not supposed to point at people. Finishing the Hersey in my hand. After opening the takis, as people looked to see what I was eating.

I was smiling like I was on drugs. I really wanted some snacks. I be hungry, stomach be out here making noises, embarrassing me.

"That's all you have to say." She said. While, I paused to look her, I see her shaking her head.

"Why you look like that?" I said, wiping my mouth off. "Let me be me; stop giving me that judging look. I don't do that when your eye rape Mr.Hill."

Rolling her eyes, she reaches into my bag and grabs a Hershey. "Thanks, baby momma." Unwrapping it, she got up heading to class, as the those she walked by watched as walked away,

"I don't know what she would do if I weren't here." Shaking my head. Stealing Jocelyn drink she had in her hand.

"Give me that back." Trying to get her drink back. "Get my number back." Not even mad any more, I like messing with people. Sue me.

I walked into Social Studies, walking to my seat. Proud that I actually made it here on time, unlike times before. Putting my goodie bag in my table, I continue to eat some, astonished he filled it, close to the top.

"Can I have some?" I turn around to see this girl, I never talked to before.. "Nope." Turning back around in my chair. Getting the stuff I need for this class.

I never liked when random people asked me for shit. Don't get me wrong it depends on what it is. You need a pencil, paper, notes, or to something related to class? Sure, no problem. But, my food? We been in the same class for a good minute and not once have you talked to me. Now, I got food you wanna talk, is beyond crazy.

"Dang, you not gonna give her none." Knowing it was no other, I chose to ignore his comment. Telling from his voice he was clearly saying in a joking manner. He should know first hand I don't play about food.

"Don't act like I didn't buy you that." He said, sucking his teeth and with that, I turned my head quick to look at him. I rolled my eyes. "Boy, nobody said you didn't buy this. If I remember correctly, you got this for me, right?" Watching his smirk on his face, slowly drop. Taking a sip of his Gatorade.

Nodding his head, "Yea, I got it for you." He said. Closing his drink, leaning back in his chair, stretching. Showing his his v-line and his abs from his shirt, rising due to his movement.

Watching as his hair moved with him, as he cracked his neck. Cringing, hating the sound and the way he did it.

Turning away, before he realized. "So, therefore, I choose who gets some and who doesn't." Dramatically turning away from him. Even though he sitting next to me.

"Oh lord, here we go. My bad ma."

After that, I chose to ignore him just because he started to annoy me. Damn, you kiss a nigga, and apparently he thinks he has a say.

Hearing the bell ring,I grabbed all my stuff. Throwing the drank away, I meet up with Carter.

Walking down the hallway, hearing him and his friend talking about sports.

I was bored, so I went on my phone. I was playing call of duty mobile. It's so addicting.

"Hey Rayne, can I come over tonight?" Shrugging my shoulders, I continue with my game. "I don't care. I have to ask my parents. Is everyone else coming?"

"Yeah," Nodding my head, I exit out of my game to text my parents. My parents like to know who is coming over. They aren't the type to just let anyone into their house, black parents do not play to disrespect in their house.

My little girl🤓- Ma, can my friends come over?

Ma- Yeah, you have to clean up😚

My little girl🤓- Don't really have a choice

I never have a say in anything. Isn't that just a shame?

"Y'all can come." I look at him to see him texting on his phone. I catch his friend's eye, and he waves. I waved back. I be trying to tell people I'm not a mean person, it depends on the vibes I get from people.

I was going to ask him how his day was so far. But, nnooo he wanted to say something stupid.

"You Dante girl, right?" Bouncing the basketball he had. "I'm no one girl, don't get it twisted. Why you bouncing that ball in the hallway?" See this my problem, giving niggas the benefit of the doubt.

"That's not what I heard. I heard you good in bed." Who does he think I am? Can't no nigga here say they been with me. Not that it's anyone business I've only been with 2 people.

"Look, I'm not his girl." Putting finger quotes around his girl. "He wished. Ion like no gossiping behind person, Don't get slapped. Carter get yo boy."

"My bad shawty." He said. Putting his hand, causing the basketball to fall. Making a loud thumping noise as it hits the ground, making Carter grab it.

Walking up to my next class, I turn back around to say something.

"I ain't your shawty. When you see ole boy, tell him to holla at me." I opened the door and walked inside.

"Nice for you to join, Rayne." Shaking my head I don't reply. See all these teacher got a problem with me. Ok, I'm lying; that's just what I tell my parents.

"How you gonna ignore my baby like that." Knowing it was Sydney whispering in my ear. I started to laugh. "He not your baby, he is grown. On top of that he has a girlfriend."

"Yeah, me hoe. I can't believe you. We have been dating since forever." She leaned back in her chair. I'm lost for words.

Turning around to face her, " This isn't no Pretty Little Liars type of crap." I whispered.

Opening my notebook, I started to write my notes. This is the first time, I wrote notes for this class. Well, when he first starts to explain things.

I usually wait until the middle of it to start writing. Don't try to play me, tho. I still get good grades. I don't know-how. You know would never cheat in none of my classes.

Well, that's the lie I tell my parents. I started laughing, thinking about it. "What seems to be funny?" Oh my Gosh, not him trying to flirt with me, in front of everyone. I know it giving delusional.

"Nothing, Mr.Hill, I am truly sorry. Do you forgive me?" Putting my pencil down. Watching as he walked towards my desk.

I do not blame Sydney for trying to get at him. Mr.Hill was fine as wine. With his thick deep behind voice. He stood at about 6 foot, light skin, curly brown hair, he was one of the teacher that everyone likes. Pretty laidback, but he hates when he ask questions and no one responds.

He would clear space on his desk, sit, and wait for someone to answer. Especially if he just got done talking about the topic at hand. Until, he gets feds up and at the point, we done fucked up. Cause now we have a quiz the next day with everything we talked about.

To be honest, teachers deserve so much credit. Cause baby, the way I would fight these damn annoying ass kids, and they know it all parents.

Hearing snickering around the class. I try not to laugh. "You lucky you're passing my class". I smile at him. Turning back to writing these notes.

"You know you love me," I said out loud. "Whatever," I heard him say. Let me stop before my baby momma, choke my ass.