I'm not a bad person

A/N: It's been so hot lately😩. I don't get a long with the heat. I mean, it is summer tho. I guess I better get use to it.

Please vote and comment❤️

Enjoy💕

Rayne pov

"Mom!" I scream from the living room. Hearing no answer back, knowing that she heard me.

"Mommm!" Getting off the couch, heading to the kitchen. Not caring that I called her. Twirling her fork around in her Alfredo, humming softly.

"Momma, I've been calling you." Walking over to the pot of Alfredo, making me a bowl.

"I know I heard, I don't know why you keep screaming in my house. I meant to hit you the other day you and Sydney was screaming."

Leaning against the counter, looking at her. "Well, when are we shopping for everything?" Her and Monica have been planning things nonstop. It seems like they are the one's pregnant.

"Later this week, its up to Alison and Dante." Picking up her bowl, putting it in the sink. "Wow, that's up to them." I said, under my breath.

"Little girl don't make me go to jail. You not to old to get killed, now."

"My bad." Holding my hands up.

Taking my food with me to eat in the room. Closing the door sitting on the bed. Finishing my food, sitting the empty bowl on the nightstand.

You don't miss a good thing until it's gone
You don't take me serious until I'm done
You don't miss a good thing until it's gone
And you don't take-

Hearing my ringtone, looking around for my phone. I don't know why I always go through this. I never put my phone in one spot.

Finding it under the sheets looking at the caller id.

Unknown number

"Hello, who is this?"

"Alison, can we meet up?"

Alison pov (I've been waiting)

I see the way he looked when he saw her. It was totally different from the way he looks at me.

I understand they were together during high school. But, why get with me if he still had feelings for her?

When Dante found out I was pregnant he was happy. He was so excited saying that his little boy or girl was going to have it all.

I was excited too, I would have a family of my own. I always wanted to be a mother and I wanted my children to see, their father and mother truly in love.

Unfortunately for me, it won't be like that. I overheard Dante talking about not being in love with me.

The day I found out is when Dante decided to go to bed early. So, after I was finished cleaning I headed up stairs.

About to open the door, I heard him speaking to someone. Not really caring about to head in until I heard what he said.

"Yeah mom I know. I'm not leading Alison on........I have love for her......No.....No mom. I'm not in love with her. Sadly....Yes......I'm still in love with Rayne."

When I tell you that tore me apart, it tore my heart into pieces. My heart was shattered, broken, and bruised.

The thing was I was in love with him. I thought he was going to be my everything and more.

I would of done anything he asked, no questions asked. I would have his back through anything. I just wanted my happily ever after.

But, that's what I get for getting my hopes up. My dad did tell me nobody would want me. That I would never be nobody first pick.

But, I never believed him. As long as I was the one they stayed with that's all that mattered.

I just hope along the way he realizes that I can be with him forever. That I would be by side no matter what life throws at us.

I guess all I can do is leave it up to God.

Getting out of bed, another night alone. Ever since Rayne came back, Dante doesn't sleep in the same bed as me. I always ask why.

He just says he works at night and doesn't want to be a bother. He could of came up with a better excuse.

Wanting to start my day off as calm as possible, I decided to have a bubble bath.

Filling the bath up with cherry blossom soap. Letting it bubble up, dipping into the warm water.

Sitting in the bathtub, sighing in peace. Moving farther down to where the water hits the bottom of my lips.

Wishing that I could stay here, and not worry about anything. Rubbing my hands over my stomach.

"I hope you come to me for everything. I'll always be there to listen to you."

After finishing I decided to wear a dress. Slipping on some socks before going to make breakfast.

Taking in the sun coming through the windows. Opening the sliding door, to let some fresh air in.

"Hey." Feeling him behind me, giving me a quick hug, giving a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey. What you have been doing?"it asked. Debating on what I want I wanted to eat. "Nothing really talking to mom about the baby shower. I'm going over their now." Grabbing his car keys, putting on a jacket.

"Oh? I'll come to." About to walk to the room to get my shoes. "Nah, it's fine. I'll go by myself. Have a day to yourself." Moving me to the living room to sit down.

Waving goodbye, walking out the house. Hearing the car crank up before it faded into the distance.

Doesn't it just feel good to be lonely?

Although I wanted to leave it up to God, I just wanted to know if I had a chance. Deciding that I should just call Rayne and ask to meet up.

Happy that Mrs.Lisa gave me her number.

Scrolling through my contacts finding her name.

Rayne🙂

Hitting the call button, regretting it as soon as it started ringing. I don't wanna seem like the crazy jealous girlfriend. I just wanna know if she still had feelings for him.

If she does, yes I would be hurt. But, I wouldn't want to be the reason they don't get together.

"Hello, who is this?"

Even though, she couldn't see me I was nervous. My hands were shaking while holding the phone. "Alison, can we meet up?"

"Uummm..sure. When would you like?"

Later today, around 2?" Feeling a weight lifted off my chest when she said yeah.

"I'll see you then." Saying our goodbyes, hanging up.

Worrying about what was going to happen.

__________________________

A/N: I was going to update tomorrow. But, decided to update earlier. I wanted to do Alison pov, because I didn't want anyone to think she was this rude, stuck up person.

I hoped you enjoyed!!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!