THE DARKSPAWN

"HE WHAT-?" As the dark hero slammed his fist onto the wooden table and started bleeding from his hand, the hero has short white hair, teal bright eyes and a gray shirt on with a red tunic on top, some gray boots and also holds the sword of light,

"UGH DAMN IT HE RUINED EVERYTHING RAHHHH!!" Dark luminary yelled as he went to the bathroom to clean the blood off his hand, then a spark of purple light came from his mark of the luminary.

"What the-? All ready? have I finally found him?" He said in a villainous tone as he went to check on the map of time, this map shows every hero and where they are at every moment, "i-I-can't believe it..." he pauses as he holds his excitement within him,

"So..I presume that you found him?" Dark Arusu said coming out of the shadows, Arusu looked exactly like Erdwin but evil, he has flowing spiky hair, gray eyes, black tunic, gray undershirt and pants, brown boots, and a scarf around his neck, oh and both Arusu and Luminary have rings, Luminary's is "The ring of the past" while Arusu's ring is "The ring of the future" (more on those rings later....)

"Yes I have..*chuckles to himself* I finally found the hero of time, I bet he won't be sleeping tonight, this will definitely be our chance to kill him into bits he said as dark Arusu gets his sword of darkness instead of light and leaves, leaving luminary laughing to himself, then he reaches for a darkling (a corrupted tockle)

"Go my darkling...go show this power of true darkness to this hero of time" he said as the darkling flew away, and thus to find the hero of time...