our love is not over! Not yet!

illusia was crying as she didn't see Erdwin's precious face smile anymore, she lost a spark in her life, she lost something that was apart of her, but she felt a hug from someone behind her, she looks at her surroundings to realize that there was an Angel wing covering her, "Hey!! Illu...don't worry I'm right here." Illusia's eyes lighted as she realized who it was, it was  Erdwin standing behind her and had an Angel wing on him, Illusia hugged him tightly as they both toppled onto the floor "ERDWIN!! I- HOW?!" Illusia was Glad as she didn't want to let go of him, " *laughs* i hey - you're squeezing me-" Erdwin laughed as she let go of him and held his hand, "wait so...you didn't die?" She asked as she didn't see any transparency on him, he shook his head as he wiped her tears off her face " I guess I didn't, but looks like I have a wing now...it's pretty huge." He scratched his neck, he was a bit overwhelmed by his wing of light, it  was wrapped around illusia. She touched it and it felt soft,cozy and fluffy,"Hey..where's your hair clip?" Erdwin asked as he was looking for it, " *laughs* here it is silly, here you can put it on me."  She gave her hair clip to him as he puts it on and he saw a big happy smile on Illusia, they were happy to see each other, Erdwin yawned as he rubbed his eyes, "hey-let's go to bed i'm getting a bit tired.." he said as he picks Illusia up into his arms, as they were heading to Illusia's room, suddenly he tripped over the carpet and Erdwin got her into bed and was on top of her, " WOAH-WOAHHHH!!-OOF-"Erdwin's face got red as he looked at her..Illusia's face got really hot red as Erdwin got closer to her, "sorry I didn't mean to~" he said all shaky and embarrassed, illusia's face was really red as she looks at Erdwin's face, He  got closer and closer to her and he closed his eyes, "Uh- um- er-Erdwin..wha-what- are you-," then before she knows it,  he gave her a soft sweet kiss on her lips, his wing lightened and it changed colors, instead of white it was a pure soft pink, his wing changes colors depending on his mood or feelings, in this case, he's in love, Erdwin laughs as he picks her up and lays her in bed and he lays next to her and strokes her soft white hair, illusia was blushing as she held Erdwin's hand.

ILLUSIA'S POV
"He's the best boyfriend I could ever ask for, I can't believe that we've last this long...he's kind, sweet, charming and really cute, and his water blue eyes!! I can't stop blushing every time I see them, his spiky hair flowing in the wind, and his smile. I'm in love with his sweet charming smile!! I think I fell in love...with a hero."

ERDWIN'S POV
"wow!! She's really cute!! Her hair that flows like water in the wind, her soft shy smile! I can't say how much I love her!! I even notice how her cheeks get red when I wear a new outfit , I think I should tell her about my feelings...I think I fell in love with a princess..."

"Hey um...illusia?" Erdwin said nervously as he sat in front of her and looked into her blue eyes   "yes? Erdwin?"  she said as she smiled at him not expecting anything coming her way, "ever since we met...I saw a spark in your eyes, a spark of kindness and hope, you're really kind and sweet, you laugh at every stupid and dumb joke I make, your smile makes me blush every time I see it-" Erdwin grabs her hand and heads out the door "WOh-Wait! hold on *laughs*" illusia yelled as she almost tripped on her feet, she closed her eyes and smiled as she felt wind touching her soft face, "so..how do you like the view?" Illusia opened her eyes as she  saw the sky, Erdwin was holding her as he was about to throw her into the sky to watch the sunset "woah!! *laugh* Just don't try to hurt me or anything-" She smiled as Erdwin laughs and he threw her in the sky, she passed through the soft clouds and they reminded her of Erdwin's wing of light, she saw the bright sun and felt the heat in her body, "I knew you'd like it!" He added as he flew right past her, and she got scooped up before she hit the ground, and they both went to sit in a soft fluffy cloud watching the sunset together, Erdwin held her in his arms and his wing yet again changed color but instead of pink it was a bright red, "So what were you going to say earlier?" She asked, she was curious about what erdrick was about to say earlier to her, "i-...I  REALLY LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! I- I LOVED YOU EVER SINCE WE MET!! Your smile is what keeps me going even when I'm down, I really love it when you smile!! I think you're really cute and funny...*chuckles*" his cheeks were really red when he said that, Illusia gasped in shock when she heard that, "wait...you love me?" she didn't know what to say or do, "y-yes- ok look I understand if you don't like me back..." he handed her a flower crown and put it on her head, Illusia smiled as she hugged him tightly and kissed him, "I love you too Erdwin!! I REALLY REALLY DO!! You're really funny and heroic, you try to make me happy or laugh when I'm down or you hug me when I'm scared, we watch movies together and enjoy our company.." Illusia noticed his wing change to a bright bright red, {beneath the mask starts playing as they watch the sunset} they both hugged each other as they watched the sunset.