the ball party 🪩✨⭐️

Erdwin woke up the next morning and went to take a nice hot shower. He grabbed some clothes and went inside the bathroom. As he went to turn on the shower he heard someone knock on the door, [huh? Who could that be? I've gotta hurry up] he quickly took his shower and changed, he hurried to the door and opened it but it was a box and no one was around, "oh..I guess it was just the mail." So he grabbed the package and went inside, he opened it and saw a letter inside

=Dear Erdwin

Is it me illusia , the girl that you saw last night? well I just wanted to give you a small gift that I made...sorry if I pushed you, I didn't mean to but I was just startled I guess,well anyway hope you love my small gift :)

love illusia ♥️=

Erdwin's heart raced when he saw -love illusia ♥️- "I guess she does like me.." he said as he went to unwrap Illusia 's gift, his gift was a plushy of Illusia in a green mint turtleneck, some shorts, green stitched boots and a butterfly hair clip, Erdwin blushed when he saw the plush of Illusia , He wanted to do something for Illusia too so he started making something really special, later that day he went to visit her and give her his present, he knocked on the door and waited but there was no answer, so he knocked on the door again but still no answer so he left the gift on the doorstep and left, once he was about to leave, the door open halfway, it was Illusia peaking through the door crack and seeing the present and Erdwin standing there.

"WAIT- I mean- don't go!" She came out in a beautiful white dress that matches the snow on the ground and some shiny heels with a slime on both sides, and some slime earrings,
"Woah!! you-you look gorgeous Illusia!" Erdwin was amazed by such beauty on a girl like her, "aww thank you! You look really cute with your sweater on.." she said as she blushed, Erdwin was startled and was embarrassed a bit, "hey-are you going somewhere?- oh- yeah urm...here I got you something" Erdwin asked as he gave her the present and noticed that she wore cute clothes that sparkled ✨ "oh..I was just going to a friend's masquerade party and thank you!! aw " she said, she opened the gift and it was a handmade plushie of Erdwin, "awww *chuckles* th-thanks Erdwin *laughs a bit*"she smiled at the hero As she held her mask in her hand, Erdwin wanted to go with her so she wouldn't be alone but he didn't want to go in a simple sweater, " oh that's cool..hey can I come? you know, so you won't be alone." Erdwin couldn't figure out what to say since he was stunned by Illusia's dress that she wore, " Aww that's so sweet of you, Erdwin...sure you can come with me" Illusia started getting comfortable with being with him, she felt safe when being around him even though this is the second time they met, "Ok just-let me get changed and then we can go, you wouldn't mind if I?" Illusia paused for a moment as she was thinking about the party and thinking of both of them holding hands and dancing in delight, "oh-? Uh yeah-yeah go!" Erdwin laughed a little as he went inside to change, he came out in a fancy suit with a slime pin on the jacket, some boots and messy spiky hair, and didn't forget his mask, "wow! Someone looks handsome" illusia chuckled, he got on one knee and held his hand out, "ready to go? My princess" Erdwin said in the most charming way possible, Illusia was flattered that Erdwin said kind things to her, she gave out her hand to put it on his, "I'll gladly go with you, my prince." Then they both went to the party to have some fun.

They got to the Smash masquerade Party and Illusia was a bit intimidated by the amount of people there but she calmed down a bit, Erdwin noticed that she was a bit scared so he held out his hand to give it to her,

"You can give me your hand if you want to." He said as he looked at her, she blushed a little as she gave her hand to Erdwin and held it tightly. The ball room was really big and sparkly, they both found a table and sat there waiting for Illusia's friend, "so is your friend here? or.." Erdwin asked as illusia was trying to put back in her earrings but couldn't, "ye-yeah I- sorry I can't get this stupid earring o-" Erdwin suddenly appears in front of her to help her put on the slime earring, "there we go-"

"Oh? Hey Illusia!! Who is this that you brought here?!" Someone asked from across the hall, approaching the two, it was Sheik along with all of her friends, "HUH? OH- Heyy!! Sheik!! um..-" illusia got a hug from Sheik and male Byleth was looking at the hero with a pleasant smile "it's a pleasure to meet you, wait you're The Hero correct? I've heard great things about you" he said as he shook Erdwin's hand, "oh- no no my names not hero, that's my title name in super smash bros, my actual name is Erdwin." Byleth smiled as Female Byleth also introduced herself along with Terry, joker, Bayoneta, Cloud strife, Shulk and many more fighters from different universes, Erdwin as really happy to make new friends and they all sat in the same large table, then Erdwin's friends came along as well.

"yo!! Erdwin !!" Solo yelled as Erdrick and Eight were helping Evelyn (Female Eleven) not trip on her dress, Erdwin went to give everyone a group hug and high fives, Then he introduced them to everyone and having a great time, Solo sat next to Sheik , Evelyn sat next to joker and male Byleth and Eight sat next to min min, they were all having a great time and having lots of fun!!