-She lied to me..and broke my heart 💔-

"What  do you want from me?!" She said as she scooted away from him, but he scooted more towards her then got up and lays his head on her lap, she got really uncomfortable but didn't know what to do, he laughs as he takes her butterfly clip off her hair and caressed her cheek in a gentle way, "I just want you to bring him to me..then I won't say that you- the dark one is dating the hero of time *laughs* but not for long." Illusia does have a secret that absolutely no one knows, not even Erdwin, she got framed by dark luminary as -The Dark one- and is being hunted by the The king of Heliodor, "what ?!! Never!!!" She yelled as she pushed Luminary away from her and tried opening the door, the darkling was holding onto illusia and she managed to take it off, she ran out of the room and went to find Erdwin , "yoo!! Illusia we're over here!!" Solo yelled as illusia went to hug Erdwin tightly, "I'm-IM SORRY!! I didn't mean to push you, I was just- I guess- I don't know!! I'm just sorry!!" She cried into his arms as Erdwin was stunned to see her cry so much, "H-hey! It's ok my love, I'm ok, I didn't get hurt and please don't cry my love!! you're safe with me in my arms." He whispered into her ear as he hugged her tightly, Everyone else was watching, Zelda was crying as she saw a future of the both of them being together, Illusia stopped crying as she slowly fell asleep into the hero's arms, Luminary was watching as he was holding the real illusia in his hands, he used the Darkling as a mimic of Illusia to trick everyone thinking it was her and to lure the prince into the wrong hands of the wrong girl... Erdwin left the party and held the mimic of illusia in his arms, he felt something off about her as she looked at him in a villainous stare like if she was about to kill him, they both got home and Erdwin was about to tuck her in bed but he felt off, he felt something wrong, "oh um I just need to go use the restroom-just-just give me a sec ok?" He ran out of the room and it went quiet. He waited and listened to see if he was right, but he heard an unfamiliar voice. It was  Dark Luminary talking to the real illusia, "that's all I want you to do, simple as that, ok?! And I mean it!! If you don't then it won't look good on your record, you Dark One." Erdwin's eyes widen when he heard that name, he was avoiding the Dark One and he never realized that it was the girl he was in love with, every time he saw her he was caught off guard and had feelings for her, He hesitated as he didn't want to think it was her, he peeked through the door and saw Dark luminary dancing with Illusia while a darkling was wrapped around her left arm (that's where she had her mark) "*laughs* I know it hurts, Hearing that name and getting framed but no one will believe that I'm  the real Darkspawn no matter how hard you try..." He whispered as he left her on her knees in silence. Erdwin heard the whole thing but didn't know what to believe, "ahh im back-oh? Hey are you ok?" he asked as he didn't know anything about what just happened, "oh-I'm im ok *chuckles* I'm great now that you're here!" she got up but was shaking so much in fear as she didn't want to kill the hero of time, she didn't want to even hurt him she just wanted to love him, she just wanted to break free of the dark curse that she has upon herself. "Just stop. I know that you're the Dark One! Just stop lying to me!!" He yelled at her in an upset tone, Illusia's eyes filled with tears as she didn't want to get mad at him, "I-Erdwin!! Don't believe what he said!! He's just a jerk!-" "JUST SHUT UP ILLUSIA!! I CANNOT DEAL WITH YOU!! YOU? THE DARK ONE!? I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU LIED IN MY FACE!! HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW HUH??! THANKS FOR RUINING MY LOVE LIFE WITH YOU!!!" He yelled as she was about to say sorry but she got a huge slap in the face instead, Erdwin's anger made him slap his love of his life, she sat there as she saw her butterfly clip on the floor almost broken in half, " *sniffle* It's all my fault! If I could've just tell him in the first place then none of this would of happen" she cried as her strands of hair cover her beautiful face, Erdwin's face got hot red as he was crying in silence, "I wish I never have slapped her...it's all my fault, if my anger could've wait longer then this would of never happened!" but he felt a hand touch his arm, it was his spirit guard Zapfish! "Hey just tell her that you're sorry, and that you didn't mean to slap her in the face." She said as she was smiling at the prince as she hugs him, " *sniffle* Do you really think I can do that? I just SLAPPED HER!! She won't even look at me anymore!!" Erdwin's face was filled with tears but he grabbed his sword and was pointing it to himself, Zapy stopped him, "Erdwin...listen to me, what do you think will happen if we lose you, especially Illusia!! And all of you new friends that you just made! But I'm not going to stop you...if you want to get rid of yourself then do it..." she said in a really sad tone as she didn't want to lose her hero that she's been taking care of since birth, Erdwin looks at his sword of light as he hesitated for a second then he let go of the sword of light and hugged Zapy ''I'm- im sorry!!! I- I didn't want to do this!! I just want to love her, that's all!! I don't want to hurt her!! And besides, she's all I have in this world of fate!!" He hugs Zapy tightly as if he won't see her again...Ever since his biological parents died, he's only has Zapy left and since his adoptive mother is a zenithian she is not on earth most of the time, Erdwin went back home to introduce Zapy to Illusia.