The voice of an Angel

Erdwin was having fun talking to his friends and hearing about all the fun adventures that they all had but the lights turned off and everyone went quiet.

"Huh? What just happened?" Female Byleth asked as she looked around the room but all of a sudden 'baam' a light appeared on Erdwin and Illusia, "oh..wait- is this some sort of trick?" Illusia asked as music came on, Erdwin's head was filled with questions but a voice in his head said to sing for the girl, and to show how much he  loves her, "what? No no I can't do that!! she might hate it!" Erdwin said to himself but everyone was confused with why he said that. "Um..dude are you ok?" Terry asked as he fixed his hat, "me? Oh um..yeah I'm good heh I usually talk to myself so no big-"  -just do it!! Trust me- his voice went on and on to sing for illusia, Erdwin's face got red but he got up and went to get a microphone, the music started playing,he grabbed illusia's hand and held it close to him as he continued singing for her, (he sang "leave the door open") they both danced and singed together on this beautiful sweet night, male Byleth grabs Evelyn's hand and also danced with her, Joker did the same with Female Byleth, Cloud with Mythra and so on, Illusia's face got red as she held her princes soft, gentle hand, "Wow Erdwin...I never knew you could sing so beautiful like that, how come you never told me you were a great singer and- *laughs as she got spinned around and around* dancer too?!" Erdwin blushed as he gave her a big smile, " *laughs* you think I'm a good singer and dancer?" He said nervously, "yeah!! *chuckles* I think you're...cute, handsome and..heroic in a way." She said as she felt Erdwin's hand touch her face, he was getting closer and was about to kiss her, female Byleth saw and went to stop everyone from dancing and look at what's about to happen, Zelda was screaming on the inside,[ YES YES YES KISS KISS KISS EEEE!!!] Male Byleth and Chrono were holding Evelyn's hand tightly, (that was Byleth's way to hold his excitement inside awww poor Evelyn) they both got closer and closer, illusia was about to close her eyes but stopped, and started sniffing, she was about to cry, "UGHHHH!! I CAN'T DO THIS!!!" She yelled as she pushed Erdwin to the ground and left crying to another room, Female Byleth followed her to see what was going on, "HEY!! Wait for me!!" She yelled as she looked at Erdwin on the floor, "ow!! hey!! Byleth! Let me handle it!" He yelled as he got up and followed illusia but Byleth stopped him "hey! It's ok let me do it, I feel like she just got scared that's all" Erdwin's face got red and tears start falling from his face, "m-maybe I don't deserve her.." he said as he looks at Female Byleth, she went to hug him and wiped his tears off his face, "no!! She does deserve you, Erdwin! you just need to take it slow, ok look how about I'll go talk to her and we'll go from there ok?" She said as she went to look for illusia.

"Illusia !! Are you here?" She yelled but no answer, then she heard crying coming from a room, "hey..illusia, you ok?" She asked as she closed the door and sat next to her, "*sniffle* n-no..I'm not ok, I RUINED IT!! I RUINED THIS STUPID PARTY FOR EVERYONE!!!" She yelled as she almost pushed Byleth on the ground, "woah!! Hey hey!!! Just calm down!! No you didn't ruin anything, you were just scared that's all! Trust me it happens to me too, I get overwhelmed over something and I just wanna push everyone around me and be alone, but I just take 3 deep breaths and calm down for a bit, if it helps just talk about what's bothering you to Erdwin or anyone you feel like talking to." She hugs illusia and leaves to go get Erdwin, what Byleth never realized was that Dark luminary was watching the whole situation, he laughs as he sits next to illusia, "aww what's wrong? Didn't get the kiss? it's ok you'll get it next time." he smiled as he touched her hand and a darkling was wrapped around her body and filled her mark of the luminary with more intense power, Dark luminary and illusia are similar but different, they aren't siblings but they look like twins, they aren't even related at all, but they know each other since they were kids, they aren't best friends but enemies, He wants to kill Erdwin while She wants to save Erdwin.