Meeting the cute butterfly 🦋

As the tockle found its way to the house, it was looking at the window and seeing the hero sleeping soundly, not for long tho.

"GUAH-*cough cough-* akk-..." Erdwin choked as he woke up in fear and anxiety...it was 1:23 AM and everyone was asleep, looking like he had some sort of nightmare..he was sweating so much as if he was running a marathon.

"Gak-ha oww...ugh my head-k-" he groaned in pain as he saw that his hands were extremely shaky, he felt the coldness around his room going inside his body, his stomach was turning and his arms were numb, he felt like he was going to faint or fall onto the floor...but he held himself together and went downstairs to get a glass of water.

"geez that was something all right...hope I'm not sick-I can't get sick, I guess I could go outside for a bit." He said as he put his glass of water in the sink and went to change into his casual outfit, he put on a black turtleneck that said "Luminary HERO" on it, a soft jacket around his waist,(just in case he gets cold) some gray soft pants and a black scarf around his neck that covers his mouth and had a Healyslime pin on it and put some white boots on, he left the house with relief that he could feel the nice breeze outside and seeing a full moon shining on him, he went to his normal spot under a blossom tree, as he was about to sit down a girl stopped him.

"WAIT!! Don't sit on top of the butterfly!!" She said as Erdwin quickly got back up, he was surprised seeing someone awake at this hour but he blushed as he saw the girl holding the butterfly in her hands, she has white short hair, Beautiful blue eyes, a gray turtleneck dress, some green boots and she was wearing a hoodie so Erdwin really couldn't see her face well, she got up from the floor to show Erdwin the butterfly in her hands.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see the butterfly...looks like she likes this spot as well huh?" Erdwin laughs as he gets closer to the girl.

"Yeah-looks like she does love this spot and so what's your- name? I'm illusia " she pulled her hood towards her and she said that in a nervous tone as she didn't want to reveal her face because she got framed being the "The Darkspawn" she looked at the hero in a warm smile and Erdwin was blushing redness in his ears, "o-I'm Erdwin!! It's a pleasure to meet you ma lady-" He said as he regrets everything that he just said, (oof not looking so cool Erdwin-) "oh? *she chuckles to herself* Erdwin ? Well It is a pleasure- to meet you and what are you doing here anyway?" She asked as she let go of the butterfly, "oh? Me- um nothing much just taking a stroll around town..." Erdwin couldn't stop blushing, he really loved her, it was like love at first sight. "That's nice..." she said as she was fixing her hair out of her face, "um...it's really c-cold here-right...mm nevermind" she whispered, Illusia is an introverted type person, she really doesn't know how to communicate with others very well...she has a lot of anxiety when around people she isn't comfortable with or doesn't know but she does get really really hyper once you get to know her better, Erdwin is different on the other hand..he's an active, hyper person and is happy to make some new friends, he doesn't get anxiety over anything at all and is ready to face his fears, so he would get along with anyone just fine,

Illusia notice Erdwin's slime pin on his scarf "(hey...I have that exact slime pin on my bag.. maybe I could- NO ILLUSIA JUST-ugh..I give up.)" she thought as she just stood there not knowing what to do next, "oh? What did you say? Sorry I couldn't hear you.." Erdwin noticed that she got red once he said that "(Oh crap...I didn't mean to say that!!)" Illusia didn't know what to say...she was embarrassed to say anything, "nothing.." she whispered as her hair fell onto her face and was blowing in the wind, then Erdwin moved his scarf and revealed a bright smile on his face, he was about to stroked Illusia 's white soft snowy hair out of her face and put it behind her ear, but her face got red as she smiled softly, Erdrick then gave her a smile and blushed a little bit, he was all lovey dovey on the inside, Illusia was blushing so much that she covered her face and left "I'm-um- I- I HAVE TO GO BYEEE!!" She yelled as she pushed Erdwin away and left "woah- huh? wait- I went too far didn't I?..ugh damnit!!" He said, he didn't do anything wrong to Illusia and made her leave, in reality she was just too embarrassed to express her feelings to him...Erdwin's head felt fuzzy with mixed feelings for Illusia , he felt this type of joy when he saw her, but he didn't want to keep his hopes high, "*sigh* I have to get home"
Erdwin went back home to sleep and the night went by as he slept thru the whole night and woke up in a good mood, hoping he would see Illusia again-💖🦋