That beam of light shows your true love for me..💖

Erdwin was blushed as Illusia held his hand, his wing lit up and was flowing in the wind of true love, he felt butterflies in his stomach, he really wanted to show how much he loved Illusia, (Enchanted starts playing) "hey illu?" Erdwin asked nervously as his stomach turned, "yes? Erdwin?" She asked clueless of what's expected for her, Erdwin's wing suddenly plopped down, "what the?! Oh..come on!! Seriously?" He then suddenly saw the sky go dark, "Wait...what's going on?" Illusia asks as she gets pulled towards Erdwin in his protective arms, "don't worry, I'll protect you with all I've got, just calm down and-huh?" They both suddenly saw a light shining through the clouds, it suddenly came twards them, Erdwin acted quickly as he grabs his sword and slashed the light but it didn't work, it  crashed into them both and brought them to an unimaginable world of light, Erdwin opened his eyes to see all of the sweet memories they both had ever since they met, "woah!! Hey look! It's that time where you had ice cream on your nose by accident *laughs*" Erdwin being all flustered and blushed he pushed illusia a bit, "hmph that-actually was really funny." He laughs as illusia saw other past sweet memories through this void of love, Illusia heard wedding bells ring, "hey are those- wedding bells?" Erdwin grabbed her hand and they both flew through the clouds as suddenly saw the opportunity to bring out something really really special, "..hey illu?" He got down on one knee and brought out a huge ring, "Illusia...the day that i met you, you made me feel something that I've never felt before, you made me smile every time I see your face and smile, you make me laugh with your jokes, so, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" Illusia covered her mouth with tears in her eyes, "I-I- yes, yes YES I WOULD LOVE TO!!" Erdwin laughed as he picked her up and twirled her in the air, he put on the ring and smiled at her, "I love you so much illusia." He grabbed both of her hands as she smiled, "I love you more, my prince" the beam of light shining through the soft clouds as love was flying in the air.

( I'll try to finish chapter 12 when I can but I hope you like it so far!!)