This ends now!!

Suddenly the sunset that was shining over to the two was gone and there was only darkness besides the faint glow of Erdwin's wing. Illusia was right beside him as she cuddled next to Erdwin's soft wing.

"  *laughs* this afternoon was fun don't you think?" Erdwin said as he lay on illusia's lap, but suddenly he felt something was off about illusia, her eyes were changing colors and her hair was different... it wasn't short, it started to grow a bit, she was smiling. way too much, the cloud burst and Erdwin was falling but he couldn't fly, his wing wasn't functioning properly, suddenly Erdwin didn't see illusia anymore, what looks like a copy of her but male version , he has more longer hair, his eyes were glowing red, he was smiling at Erdwin as Erdwin was struggling to get back up, " *laughs Evilly* What's wrong? Can't fly anymore can you?" He laughed as he was holding the same knife that illusia stabbed him with, [WAIT- that's...The same knife that illusia stabbed me with, no..no it can't be...no no no...he's the one who made illusia stab me on purpose..] he realized that his wing was cut in half, he was screaming with fear and before he knows it, he was falling towards the ground, he thought he it was his end, but instead he went through it, he was confused at first but he realized that is was an infinitely loop, he kept on falling through the dark sky and  the only fade of light was his wing, then he got tugged by his blue scarf "GUAG- KK NHAAA!!" Erdwin yelled as he saw the copy of male Illusia holding him by his scarf, and was pulling his ear, "you're not illusia WHO- G- ARE YOU?!!" " *laughs as he pinched Erdwin's cheek* I'm Narasia...Illusia's twin brother," Erdwin didn't know that illusia had a brother, she never mentioned anything about having a twin brother. He felt something was off about him, " WHAT? ARE YOU OVER PROTECTIVE OR SOMETHING-RAH LET- GO- ""OF YOU!? *Narasia laughs as he grabs his other half of his wing* you expect me to let you go? You're coming with me instead, prince!!" Erdwin and Narasia started fighting, kicking and punching each other. Erdwin tried looking for a weak spot and kicked Narasia in the stomach "GH- Heyy!!" and fwushhh! He went falling through the dark sky, he felt cold air touching his face as it got thinner and thinner,  he was struggling to breathe as  the air was freezing cold and was getting worse the more he went down, [come on-dont even bothe-r giving...ump] his thoughts were everywhere but they started to pop out of his head, his hands were slightly blue, his nose was red, his legs were numb by the coldness inside him, he felt like giving up but suddenly he felt a light coming at his way, it was a soft warm sweet light, it was the same white butterfly that healed the sadness inside them, [wait..that-butterfly...it looks familiar some...how- *he breathes slowly as he sees a light in the distance, he sees a hand reaching for him, "ERDWIN GRAB MY HAND!!" someone yelled as Erdwin grabbed the hand and he got pulled into someone's arms, it was Illusia! She came to save Erdwin from this loop or darkness, Illusia was holding him as they both went down together.

( "save your tears" starts playing) "Don't worry...I'm here for you!" she said in a kind warm tone, Erdwin smiled as he started crying a bit but Illusia didn't notice. They both hugged each other as Narasia was nowhere to be seen, "s-so..who...was that?" Erdwin said, shaking as he tried to warm up by the soft warm hands of his girlfriend, "that was my stupid twin brother, he tried to kill you since supposedly you're going to kill me..." she said in a sad tone but she looked at her prince in her cute warm smile to cheer him up, he laughed a little as he started to get his strength back, after some time they continued falling but poor Erdwin started to get sick in his stomach, "ok I'm about to get sick-" Erdwin said as he was covering his mouth, "OH- UM- I-" Erdwin was about to throw up  but then he saw a spark of light coming from the butterfly that was following them, then suddenly the butterfly touched Erdwin and a portal back to the real world came to suck Erdwin back in, "WOAH- HEY HOLD ON!" He yelled as he immediately grabbed Illusia's hand, " *she gasp as she tightly grabs his hand* wait!! WHOAHHH!!!" And fuuuushhshshhshsh they went back to the real world and ended the infinity loop, Erdwin hold illusia in his arms as they both glide back to land but it was pure water, "looks like we're gonna have to dive in" but illusia was frightened a bit "WAIT NO NO- I- I DONT THINK that's possible-'' Erdwin touched her cheeks as they begin to get red, "hey!! Don't worry!! We can get out of this together, you and me!" He said as he kissed her in her soft lips as they were both falling towards the water.

"Damn...he's really in love with her...this can't be happening...what the hell did you do? WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL HIM?!" The dark lord slammed his fist at the table as he yelled at Dark luminary, apparently Dark luminary took the body of illusia's brother and knowing that illusia and Narasia were sibling rivals he took the opportunity to try to kill Erdrick in Narasia's body, "I'm sorry sir..I'll try-" "SORRY WON'T CUT IT LUMINARY! I WANT HIM DEAD...!" "Oh? you want him dead huh? *laughs* well maybe I could help?" the dark lord smiled as he looked at the mystery person who said that "yes..yes!!! YESS!!" *his laugh echos then fades into the darkness*