Ch. 22 - Blissful Deceit

Chase POV

My crazy little mate just ran through fire and it had me filled with amusement. She was strong and sculpted in pure radiance. I had to have her. Fuck the prophecy, and fuck my cowards for brothers.

Something that felt this good couldn't be wrong.

"I don't understand." Her voice was strained, desperate for an answer how I could so easily take away her pain. I had no answers though. She was hurt and I wanted to heal her. My touch was like rain that just washed away all her burns.

"Me either, but I don't care." My hands grabbed her underwear and ripped it clean from her body. She melted right to me and I felt her deep desire for my touch. I wanted her and I needed her. I felt her legs get weak and the most intoxicating sound left those beautiful lips. "You need me." I demanded. "But I need you more."

My head pushed into her, forcing her back to the wall and I took her sweet warm folds in my mouth. I knew she would taste like perfection.

"Chase!" She screamed my name the second my tongue moved inside her. Her hands gripped my hair and shoulder to steady herself.

"Goddess, Chase." She pleaded this time. My hand held her dress to her stomach and the other moved to kneed and play with her beautifully round ass. I never felt a body so soft before. I never tasted a woman so divine. I never needed to have something so strong than the need for Kiera was.

"Come for me, Cherie. Give me your juices, then give me your soul." My words fanned over her and it made her knees buckle. My hands gripped her waist and my eyes looked up to her. "Be mine, Kiera." My eyes were bleeding into hers. I saw her confusion, but I also saw desire run through her just as deep as it did me.

"I... I... Chase, please." She whined, lost in my touch and the bond I wish she could truly feel. My lips tingled from contact with her skin, shocks of pleasure radiated from her body into mine, and she had no idea how amazing this felt.

"Please." She whispered, looking down to me with desperation.

"I would never leave you unsatisfied." I smiled up to her then attached my lips to her wet heat again. I sucked and licked her to my hearts content, moaning and grunting hard over her delicate flower. She was so worked up and she needed me to bring her to her end. I never felt so honored to make a woman crumble than I did right now.

My tongue went wild inside her, fucking her hard and long and somehow I knew it was just how she liked it. Her body leaned over my head and my hands held her tighter to keep her standing. I ate her pussy like my favorite meal then she gave me my dessert.

"Chaseeee!" She screamed out, belly tightening and body shaking. I growled as I sucked up every drop then gave her a few long, hard licks.

"I never tasted anything so divine, Cherie. My brother was right." I stood, holding her body close to mine. She was in a haze from the best orgasm she ever had and she was in my arms. "One taste and I wouldn't be able to let you go." Drake never said those words to me, but I knew it was how he felt.

My hand guided her head to mine. Her eyes half closed and mouth open with heavy pants. "Do you feel me? Do you feel my need for you?" I wanted her to feel our bond. I needed her to need me this way.

She shook her head slowly up and down. She was a mess and it was fucking perfect. My lips crashed on hers, tongue swirling in her mouth so she can taste her own perfection. Her moans were enough to make me go insane. I lifted her, pushing her back to the wall again. Her legs wrapped around me and my belt was undone in seconds.

I couldn't wait another moment, I needed her and she had to be mine. I pushed inside her, her eyes opening wide to me and we both dropped our mouths open with a strangled cry. Heaven; there was no other word to describe how she made me feel.