The Seed To Her Plan

"Dara."

She froze. It was Monday and seeing Suzy first that morning was something she was not looking forward to.

She scowled as she continued walking, ignoring the girl.

"I want to talk to you. Can you give me a minute?" Suzy asked.

"I don't want to talk to you." Was her quick answer.

"Please?" Suzy pleaded in that sweet angelic voice.

She gritted her teeth as she stopped and sharply turned to face Suzy. "What?!"

Suzy was a bit taken aback by her voice. "Wow. I knew you were upset but I didn't know you were this mad." She said.

She heaved a big sigh as she waited for Suzy to continue.

"I'm sorry about what happened at the big rehearsal. I hope we can put them behind in the past and start anew. Friends?" Suzy offered.

She thinned her lips. "We both knew you're really not sorry. You stole my role." one more thing about the friendship. "Nope."

Suzy widened her beautiful hazel eyes. "Stole? I earned it fair and square by voting, remember?"

She looked at her sharply as she moved a foot closer to Suzy. "You knew that would happen. You knew you'd win."

"I knew?"

Dara clicked her tongue. "Don't play dumb, Suzy. Even during our high school days, I don't buy your nice act." She glared at the beauty. "You knew they'd vote for you against the unpopular me." it was still hard to admit that to herself.

Suzy laughed a bit. "I'm not playing nice. It's the real me but then you don't believe it as you're too busy being jealous of me." She got back.

She just shook her head at Suzy. "You're right. So, stop talking to me. We're not friends. I don't like you." She threw on her face as she turned her back against Suzy again.

Suzy sighed. "If you stop acting such an uptight bitch and actually be nice and friendly to others, you might gain their favors and be popular as well."

She scoffed. "Right."

Suzy walked faster to join her. "It took you four years to land a lead role but then not able to deliver in the end." It was a harsh reminder. "Don't you think if you're friendly to others, your club members will vouch and fight for you instead of betraying you?"

She stopped walking as she glared at Suzy at that reminder. "I'm not in theatrics to be friendly. I'm there to act."

Suzy met her glares. "If you want to bring your act on the big stage, you need to fix your attitude. No one likes an arrogant actress."

She was just holding herself from pounding on Suzy. "I only need one role. That role. And you stole it." She was barely containing her emotions. "Go away. And go back to Yorkville. Bring your nice act there as the big stage clearly suits you."

Suzy's strong stance seemed to have softened as she looked down. "I'm not going back there."

There was something more to it that Suzy was not telling but she didn't care. "Goodbye, Suzy. Don't talk to me ever again." She said as she left the girl.

Dara was still mad at her. She was even madder about how effortlessly good Suzy appeared to be.

'Friendship, my ass.'