When A Top Meets A Bottom part 1

When A Top Meet a Bottom
Part One

Jeff and Lisa had been dating for about a month and a half, and Lisa's birthday came up. One condition she always made was that he would never pressure her for sex or sexual activity. She was saving herself for marriage, but she also had a wild side. They never took their cloths off or anything, just taking things slow. Even when they made out, he always respected her boundaries. But things were about to change. She had been house sitting for her grandmother's farmhouse, which went on a year-long stay and on cruise to Australia. The farmhouse was 10 minutes out of town. Her mom was planning a party.

Lisa asked Jeff to pick her up early from her grandmother's house before heading to the party. She asked him to come a good two hour early so they could have some time together. She hasn't found the opportunity to share with Jeff her spanking kink. She had been afraid to bring it up. Little did she know he was, too. He arrived and knocked.

Come on in Jeff it's open.

She was pouring some coffee into her mug.

Are you ready? Your mom said to be there at 2.

I know, I know thanks for coming early. As she walked over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

She was kind of shor, only reaching 5'3" and petite, skinny with a flat stomach and hardly weight anything. She enjoyed riding horses, working out at the gym, and jogging. She was also an expert in Brazilian Jujitsu. She was turning 20 toda, and he was a few months older than she was. He was a good 6 feet tall and muscular has a six pack as he enjoyed weight lifting and jogging too. She always felt he was really easy on the eyes.

So what's up Lisa why did you want me to come so early?

Well, can't a girl just want to spend time with her man on her birthday?

Oh sure, I was just curious.
Well, we'd been dating for three months, and I wanted to share something with you. I wanted to ask you for an old fashion and traditional birthday present.

Oh, and what would that be?

Taking him by the hand, she led him out to the barn. The barn had a wide open face entrance. Inside the usual things, old but sturdy chairs, hay bails, stacks of wood on side.

Ok, so why we come in here, Lisa?

Well I'm turned 20 today, can't properly start the day without a birthday spanking from my boyfriend now, can I?

I'm sorry, you said a birthday spanking?

Yeah, a boyfriend should always be willing to give his girl good old-fashioned birthday spanking.

A birthday spanking? Are you serious? He said asked with a little enthusiasm.

Yeah, it's a good old-fashioned birthday spanking! As she pulled a chair out to the middle, the barn. That's all I'm asking for.

She gently took he wrist and led him to sit down. She sat down on his lap with both legs off one side. She put her arm around his neck and gave him a long kiss.

Now I'm now fragile Jeff, I'm pretty tough, so you can actually swat as hard as you want, ok?

As hard as I want? She felt him get turned on and as he readjust her position a little.

That's right, as hard as you want, 20 times for me and 20 times for you!

You want 40 swats and as hard as I want?

She pressed her forehead against his and then touched noise to noise and wiggled her forehead against his in a flirtatious way.

As hard as you want! I'll even count them if you want? As she kissed his lips. She pulled her head away and looked directly into his eyes.