When a Top Meet a Bottom Part 7

(The Teaser Belt)

Yeah. I can do that. I’ll even make sure nothing is underneath my shorts too just as a little tease.

One layer, oh those shorts are really tight and form fitting, I like those. Yeah that would be a teaser.

Oh, heck yeah. Ok let’s go.

They went to the store and got a small western style belt that fit her perfectly. It was short because she had just a skinny little waist. They left the store and were driving back her place.

I want you use a safe word today, Lisa.

I don’t need one Jeff, it’s all good. We’ve never used a safe word, I’m just a has hardcore as you?

I know you don’t really need one. But here’s why. I’m want to push the limits today but I don’t want make you cry either.

You know it’s ok if you make me cry. I’m certainly going to be crying and sobbing a lot on your birthday. It’s ok, you don’t have to worry about it. Besides I thought crying during a spanking was really important you?

Lisa, I’m not so much worried about, I don’t want make you cry until my birthday. I want to wait until my birthday, so it’ll be a special gift indeed.

Oh, ok, just like spanking me on the bare for first time ah?
Yeah, like you said, things evolved since your birthday and I want to wait, besides we have a bet now. And if you don’t take it until I tire my arm.

I have to buy you a new Stetson, new cowboy boots and western belt. And if I do will myself to take it until your arm literally  wears out than you have buy them for me.

That’s right and today, I want you to use a safe word before you get to the point where you’re about to cry. I want to see just how high of a pain tolerance you really have.

Oh, you want to test me and learn more about me as a submissive bottom ah?

Exactly, because you said you always fight against it right?
Yes sir, I do.

Well, especially today, I want you to real hold back for absolutely as long as you can and then safe word out. I want to see just how much it would take before you would start crying. And I expect you to be honest too, will you do that?

Yes sir, I can do that. I take it you’ll be starting out like usual?

Oh, I can start off with a few slows one this time especially since you’re only going to have one thin layer. Too bad those spandex shorts aren’t see through, but I’ll be seeing the skin your behind on my birthday in three weeks and I won’t lie, I’m looking forward to it.
Well, as embarrassing as it will be the first, I too am looking forward to it. Besides I’m going to get a full Cowgirl make over with a new Stetson, boots another new Western belt.

Well, that is only if you stay in place and let me continue until my arm gets tired.

I know, I know but I know I can will myself to it.

Well, we’ll see, right now I’d like you take that new belt and fold it half and start creasing it at the tip.

Yes sir. I can do that.

She did what he asked while they were driving home.

You know even folded in half this belt isn’t very long.

Doesn’t have to be, just needs to be double in half.

She worked on the crease of the belt the rest of the way back to her place. They walked in and she went and got ready.

You wait in here, I’ll get my spandex shorts on and my jeans on, I’ll be right back.

She went to her room, took off her underwear and put her thin non see through spandex short. They were tight form fitting and very thin. They also went half way down to her knees. As she was pulling up her jeans she stopped and went to the minor and slid her shorts down. There wasn’t a mark left from the paddling she got a week ago. As she was rubbing bottom. she was getting more and more turned on. She was just ecstatic that she had a spanking boyfriend again and he was wasn’t afraid to take her to the limits and beyond. Oh, she just loved a good strapping.  She got her pants up put her boots on and joined him in the other room. He was in the kitchen. She picks up the belt from the counter and pulls it out of the bag.

Ok, now I bought it so technically it’s my belt, right?

Yes mam, it is but your not going to top from the bottom are you?
No sir, just a request.

And what would that be?

I’d appreciate it if I got 10 to 20 slow ones to start. I mean, I know I don’t get a say here and I know the way you like to start. It’s just. .
He let out a little chuckle. Yeah, I can see what I can do.

She threw her arm around his neck and kissed him for a long time. Then gently took his hand in one hand and the belt in the other and slowly led him into to the living room. As she slowly led him, she wanted to make sure what they agreed too.

So, you said I had to have a safe word right?

Yes mam, and you’re going to do that hopping thing you do for longer, right?

She exhaled in embarrassment as she rolled her eyes. He didn’t see her face because she was leading him. As she kind of pushed him down to sit in the couch. Then she straddled his lap again like usual and began stroking his head and making eye contact.

That really would please you a lot, ah? If I do the hopping dance?
Yes, it would. I absolute love watching you rubb and. . .

She slipped her finger over her lips ever so gently. She exhaled again and cocked her head sideways. And reminder herself just how much she was falling in love with him. She looked into his eye with love and just wanting to please him.

Well, I guess I have to learn to do it anyway, might as well start now.
Really, you mean. .

She interrupted him by kissing him again. She pulled away ever so gently.

Of course, I’ll do it for you Jeff. You’re my man and now my dom. I maybe pushy, brash and controlling but between us, I want to submit you. I want you to be in charge.

He just looked at her and amazement.

How did I ever get so lucky to get a girl like you. So what is your safe word you want to use?

Pineapple!

Pineapple? Ok, so when you get to your absolute limit and you feel your about to start crying I want you to tell out your safe word three times.

Three times?

That’s right, three times in a row. But I want to hold out for as long as you can, I want to learn what it will take to push your limits.

I can do that and I promise I hold out I take an honest spanking.
Yeah, that’s a great way of putting, I expect you to take an honest spanking. No crocodile tears, no fake tears or fake crying. And not just today either. I want you to hold out for as long as you possibly and take an honest spanking every time?

Yes sir, I can do that for you, I always fight against naturally anyways.
She picked the belt off the couch next to them. She folded it in half, pulled his hand up, placed it in his hand and closed his fist around it.

And you want me to that shuffling thing too ah?

Yes mam, Shuck’em and shuffle from. .

Across the room and from the corner, right?

Yes mam.

She exhaled kissed him got up and dusted her jeans off and straightened her Supergirl tshirt.

Ok, well, you stay here I’ll go to the corner and you let me know when you’re ready, ok?

He just nodded and she went to corner and gently pressed her forehead against the walls, as she knew he wanted her to do. He just sat there staring her jean covered behind and enjoying the view. He also was so incredibly turn on by her submissiveness. He had her in the corner for a good 5 minutes or so.

Ok, Lisa, let’s turn around.

She did and began rubbing her bottom in anticipation.

Ok, your safe is Pineapple, right?

Yes sir.

Alright unbuckle your belt and take’em down.

She slow unbuckled her belt. She was felt an adrenaline rush fluid through her. She was feeling more and more anxious in anticipation.  She got the jeans undone and slipped her thumbs inside them. Making eye contact.

Yes sir

She then pushed them down until they got her knees and then let them drop to her ankles. Stood up and began rubbing her bottom through the thin layer of spandex.

Ok, you know the deal you keep hands on your bottom rubbing the entire trip to me.

She exhaled and restarted and questioned.

Rubbing the whole way? She said, as she started inching her way to him.

Yup, the whole way, don’t take your hands off your behind. Do you have any underwear on underneath?

No sir, just my shorts, as promised but your going to stop when I safe word out, right?

Yes mam, that’s the plan and I keep my promises too. I don’t want to make you cry today but I still want you to. .

Take as much as I can before I use my safe word. Yeah, I get it, I get it. Don’t worry, I’ll hold out for as long as I can. But I still might be pretty vocal.  I might fuse and yell a lot, but I might try to told all that back too. But I promise I’ll safe word out before I start crying.

Good because I’m counting on you to take an honest spanking. Now, just to remind you, there’s no time limit or no specified number of swats here. It’s an unlimited swat spanking.

Yes sir, I know. Am going over your leg again?

Yes mam, I like it when you bending over completely. And you so light weight and small enough frame and short enough, it’s actually pretty easy even when your kicking and wiggling.

I’ll try to hold still but it’s get hard sometimes when it really starts to hurt. I sure glad you’re not using that backscatter again.  That dam thing would stung especially now with no time limit or swat limit.
She almost stopped rubbing. All her senses were kicking in just thinking about.

Now don’t stop rubbing or take your hands off your behind, I want you rubbing and shuffling the whole way.

Yes sir! This is so embarrassing.

Well, not as embarrassing that it will be on my birthday. You’re going to be shuffling me with your underwear all the way down to your knees too.

Wait what? I’m going have to be completely bare shuffling like this from clear across the room? You mean I won’t be able to cover it anything?

She didn’t put all together until just now. She was feeling it would be embarrassing and sexy too at the sometime. She felt submissive towards him now and definitely wanted to please him. But put it out of her mind.  As she was slowing inching her way and rubbing her bottom simultaneously.

That’s right, underwear all the way down, completely bare and shuffling to me from clear across the room. I wont try anything sexual with you but on my birthday, there will be no protection and definitely no covering. You’ll be completely bare while you shuffle to me. And you need to have a pouty facing too. But for now, your spandex shorts will be enough. You still are the most beautiful woman in the world.
Now feeling pretty conscientious.

Thank you, you don’t feel I’m too small or short for you? I really petite.
Oh no, your perfect. Your in great shape, flat stomach, sure your small but your also very toned and muscular.

She stopped right in front of him and looked up into his eyes in a pouty and flirtatious face.

I’m going to get some slow ones this time to start with, right?

Yes mam, I always keep my promises too. Do you want to count them?

In a very submissive tone.

I believe that’ll be up to you sir.

Fair enough.

He placed his leg up on the couch.

I’m going to have to lift you up and over because I forgot to get a stepping stool from the kitchen.

I understand. I can help too.

She bends over enough for him to put his arms around her tiny little waist. He lifted her up and carefully put her over his thigh. She also helped and pushed on his leg until she was teeter tottering enough to push herself forward and lay herself over bent in half and dangling at both ends.  Viewing her bottom with just spandex on and he could tell through the thin fabric of the spandex that she really wasn’t wearing anything underneath.

Oh, even through your spandex I can still see the outlines of your butt muscles. You really do have a beautiful looking backside here.
She put her hands on his leg and pushed up a little more as she wiggled her way further out like his likes.

Oh, thank you Jeff, you don’t feel it too small?

It’s not too small. It’s nice and round and there still plenty of padding there for me spank. I just can’t wait until I see it naked behind on my birthday. Thank you for moving over without asking.

Yes sir, just do a good job back there and have fun doing it, ok?
Sounding surer of himself now, and also more authoritative.

Oh yes mam, I sure will enjoy myself. Now, remember, there’s no time limit or swat limit here but you do have your safe word. Even though it’s not on the bare it’s still going to be a pretty hard belt spanking, even though most of it will be medium-hard force but I’m starting out really hard and I expect you to take an honest one, is that clear!
As he started tapping her behind with the belt.

Oh, yes sir, yes sir! I will. And I’ll even make sure I hop around longer for too, I promise!

Oh, that will be exciting to see. Okay, here we go.

He heard her exhaled a few times in anticipation of the first whack. But he kept tapping and tapping. A good minute or so went by.
Aren’t you going to start? Come on get to spanking.

And she snapped her finger 3 times like she did on her birthday a few weeks ago.

Yes, when I feel like starting. I’m taking in the moment. Remember I told you there is corner time and position time and both will last as long as I see fit. Once your position, I’ll decide when to start. And on and after my birthday, I will also decide when the spanking will stop. Is that clear!

Oh yes sir, yes sir!

He kept tapping her with the belt for another full minute and she was just lay there in silence just waiting to feel the first slice burn across her backside. She was actually starting to believe he wasn’t going to start but then right out of nowhere.

Whack

Ohhhh

She let out a gasp of air as it caught her off guard. He waited for a few seconds before coming down with another one.

Whack

Ohhh

She wiggled a little as she felt that across her sit spot. Again, he waited a few seconds and than.

Whack

She just let out grunting noise. He kept going with these hard-slow swats for another good 18 more. She just let out some ohhhh and grunts than he stopped for a seconds.

Ok, ready?

She took a couple of deep breaths.

Oh yes sir, yes sir, yes sir

Then he exploded like a machine gun with rapid-fire swats.

WHACK. WHACK. WHACK, WHCK. WHACK, WHACK, WHACK. WHACK, WHACK, WHACK. WHACK. WHACK, WHCK. WHACK

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

She immediately began wiggling and flex her bottom cheeks in and out.

WHACK. WHACK. WHACK, WHCK. WHACK, WHACK, WHACK. WHACK

He kept going slicing the belt down fast and furiously nonstop. She so determined not to react and didn’t want to use her safe word. He kept all the blows on the very lower part of her cheeks and the very upper thighs.

WHACK. WHACK. WHACK, WHCK. WHACK, WHACK, WHACK. WHACK

Ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhhooo

She was fussing more and more as she began fluttering her feet. But he kept going hard and fast as he could.

WHACK. WHACK. WHACK, WHCK. WHACK, WHACK, WHACK. WHACK

Okay, Okay, Okay, ouchieee, ouchieee, not the same spot, not the same spot, shit, shit, ouchieee, stop, stop, okieeee, stop

She was wiggling and now pumping her legs more as the pain was just building and building. He never let up.

Nope! Stop isn’t a safe word, it’s not going to stop until than.

WHACK. WHACK. WHACK, WHCK. WHACK, WHACK, WHACK. WHACK

She finally flexed up tight and starting teeter tottering over his leg. But he kept going but started whack the belt across the center of bottom. And it renewed a new sense of shock and awe pain.

Ouchieee. Ouchieee, Okay okay, no more, no more.

WHACK. WHACK. WHACK, WHCK. WHACK, WHACK, WHACK. WHACK

She started bucking a little but trying so hard to hang on and just take it. It must have gone on for several minutes nonstop. It was really starting getting too much for her.

WHACK. WHACK. WHACK, WHCK. WHACK, WHACK, WHACK. WHACK

He kept going on and on as fast as he can swing the belt down. It seems there was no end. But finally, she was about to break she threw her arms back and put hands in the way and began screaming out.

OKAY, OKAY, PINEAPPLE, PINEAPPLE, PINEAPPLE,  OHHHH, PLEASE. PINNAPLE, NO MORE, NO MORE, OUCHIEEE

He came very close to hitting her hand when she flew back. He stopped immediately and she jumped up off his leg. As soon as her feet hit the floor, she did that hopping dance instinctively.  She pushed her hips forward, flexed her cheeks up tight, flew her hands back and began frantically rubbing her bottom while she was hopping up and down and turning about while she was howling.

Ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhhh, ouchieee, ouchieee, ouchiee

She got to point where she came too and realized what she was doing but consciously continued her dance. He was just looking on with satisfaction. She kept this hopping performance for at least a good minute or so. When she stopped, she turn and faced him and was breathing heavy.

Oh, shit that hurt. You sure don’t know the mean of slow swats do you?

She just stared at him as she was calming down and still rubbing her bottom. Her butt was on fire but she beginning feeling that calmness inside as if her body had a rush of endorphins.

He went and sat down on the couch. She bent down and pulled her pants back up and went over to him and curled up in his lap sideways. He held her and she barred her head into his shoulder feeling so secure in his arms.

He was just rubbing her back in small circles.

You do have a very high pain tolerance; you know that sweetie.

Yeah, well, not that high, you still made me safe word out.

Lisa, everyone has their limit. That was the point too, I learned what your threshold is, and it took quite a bit before you used your safe word.

I really tried to hop around for you longer just for you even though it was embarrassing.

I noticed, thank you, I appreciate it.  You looked so cute.

I did it ah, well. I was just doing it to please you.

Awe, thank you Lisa.

Well, you my boyfriend and now my dom. I’m just excited you’re into this too.

Well, you took one heck of spanking today. You sure you’re going to be all healed up in a few weeks?

Oh yeah. I heal fast, I take a lot of vitamins you know.

No, I didn’t, but I almost hit your hand with the belt. You threw you in the line of fire.

Well, we might want to do something about that in the future.

Maybe but there’s three weeks before my birthday so we got time to work all that out. Is our bet still on though?

Yup, if I don’t take it until your arm gets tired, I have buy you a new Stetson, western belt with a new buckle and new cowboy boots. But if I do take until your arm wears out, then you have to buy them for me. It’s my birthday gift to you, I just can’t believe you going to be buying me a new hat, belt and boots. 

Well, you haven’t won yet, and it’s still there weeks away and you know it’s going to be on the bare, right?

She snuggled her head a little closer into his shoulder as he squeezed her a little in affirmation.

I know, Jeff, I know.

She just laid there in his lap as he held her for the next 30 minutes or so.

Three weeks later it was the day before his birthday.

Here Jeff. I have an early birthday gift for you.

She handed him a small box all wrapped up really nice.
Oh, thank you.

He opened it and see a pair of handcuffs. Looked up at her.

There real ones Jeff. My aunt is police officer and she showed me how they work. Did you know they can even be locked into place so they can’t get any smaller?

He shook his head and said yeah. I knew they can do that but why. .

They are for tomorrow. I know I’m going to get at least three rounds, over your leg, standing and over the couch. By the way, I don’t like that standing up position, it’s very juvenile feeling. But you can put those on me for when I go over the couch, so my hands don’t get in the way.
So, the bet is off, I mean is this basically tipping the bet in your favor, I mean. .

Shaking her head and chuckling a little.

Of course not, the bet is still on, I’m not being restrained down or anything and I can always simply roll off or get up. But this way you don’t have to worry about hitting my hands and you can wear your arm out, unless I get out of position and then it stops.

I see, well speaking of which, I’ve been doing a lot thinking about this because I’ve never continued until my arm got tired before but it going to be pretty extreme. I mean. . .

Oh, I know, it means unless you accidently break the skin, it’s going to last for a super long time. But the only way you’ll be able to tire your arm out is for it to as interruptive as possible. And these will keep me from interfering with it unless I roll out of position. The handcuffs will make it safer for us to try this.

Safer?

Yeah, safer for my hands.

Oh, I see, well I guess that’s fair. But I’ve been thinking about this for quite some time. I’ve never tried this before and there are some other factors that need to be taken into consideration too.

Oh, like what?

Well, If I’m going to wear my arm out, I’m going to have to really wail away not only as long as I possibly can but as fast as I can and as hard as I can also. I’m really hardcore and I can bring myself to try this but I don’t have to either. I mean this going to be a real beating and it going to seem brutal too.

Oh, you afraid to try it, ah? I told you I was more hardcore than you.
Have you ever had anyone try this before?

No, but I’ve always wanted to try and as long as you are only “wailing away.”

She lifted her hands and made quotation signs with her fingers.
On my behind and nothing else, then as far I’m concern the bet it is on. You have proven yourself in every area and I trust you, Jeff, I truly do trust you.

And she just starred into his eyes, gently took his hand led him to sit on the chair in the kitchen as she sat in lap like a horse. She began stoking his head and hair. Then gave him a very long passionate kiss. Pulled away and just stared into his eyes.

Jeff, don’t worry, I know exactly what I’m getting myself into tomorrow. It may very well turn out to be the absolute worst butt beating I ever had. Yes, it certainly will be embarrassing because I’ve never been reveled any kind of nakedness to you either before. But I have dreamed about trying it for as long as I’ve been a spanko and it truly is my birthday gift to you. But if I win and I say in position and let you wail on me just as you described than you’ll be taking me shopping for a new Stetson, belt and boots of my choice. And believe me, I going to be picking the best quality one possible so it may cost you a lot. So as far as I’m concerned, the bet is still on. Don’t believe for one second that I don’t realize what it means, okay?

He just started at her in silence and in almost disbelief.

Yes mam, now that you put it like that. And yes, the bet is still on.

She leaned into him almost pushing her cleavage in his face, as she lifted up a little and began picking at his cowboy belt buckle with her finger. And she exhaled right in his hear, she was getting turned on and whisper in his ear.

So, are you going pull this off tomorrow cowboy?

As she picked at it a few times, she felt him get hard too as he readjusted her a lite and whispered in her ear as he placed his hand on her back-jean pocket and slipped one finger inside of it.

If I use my belt, it’ll be my rules, young lady! That mean these come down along with everything else.  My belt is only used on the. . .
She nibbled on his ear interrupting him until he exhaled himself and cocked his head sideways. She whispered back in his ear.

Bare skin, oh I know cowboy. Believe me, I know, tomorrow my behind is all yours.

They made out some more and then left to meet his mom about details about the party tomorrow.

To be continued. . . .