When a Top Meet a Bottom Part 8

Part Eight (The Belt Spanking)

Now, Lisa, I've been waiting for this for months, and you have literally been asking for it.

Oh, but I'm sorry, it was meant to be funny.

There is nothing funny about messing with a man's boots.

But. .

Lisa! He interrupted firmly.

Ohh yes, sir.

Take'm down!

Ok, ok, I get it, I won't mess with your boots, I promise, I swear!

No, you won't, now get your britches down.

Ohhh, Jeff, can't we just start over my pants and then. . .

You can either start unbuckling your belt, or I'll go cut a tree switch, and we'll start with that. Please make your choice!

She just stared at him and realized the resolve in his eyes. Still hesitating.

He got up and said, "Alright, we start with a switch, and we'll. . .

She threw her hands out, quickly shaking them no.

No, no, no, ok, ok, I will, I will she said in a little panic.

She then slowly began pulling the flap out of her belt buckle and began to slowly pull it to the right to get it unlatched. She pulled the flap of her belt out and paused for another second.

That's right, Lisa, britches down, shuck'em.

Oh yes, sir.

She unlatched her belt and slowly began undoing her jeans. She pushed her zipper down just as slowly. She finally got them undone and paused. She inquired.

I'll count them, I count all of them for you if you start over my pants, and I'll even . . .

Nope, there is no counting and no protection this time.

But pleasseeee, I'm sorry, I'm sorriee, I promise I wont ever mess with your boots again, I sear and . . .

He let out a sign and said,

Alright. I believe you.

Exhaling a deep sign of relief.

I do, I do, I promise, so I make you a deal. . .

Lisa, this isn't about what you will do or will not do in the future. It's about what you did. Now, I'm not going to tell you again, take'em down! If I have to tell you again, I'm going to cut a tree switch, and we can start with. ..

No, no, no, please, ok, ok!

She said as she slid her thumbs on the inside of her jeans and slowly slid just the back part of her jeans off her cheeks, just to see if she could get away it.

Oh no, Lisa, there is absolutely no tailgating. You slide'em to your ankles and no exception.

To my ankles? She questioned

You heard me to your ankles!

Oh, yes, sir

She slowly pushed her jeans all the way to her ankles and stood up in her leggings.

Oh, I see now. Oh, you are full of surprises today, aren't you. Well, your not getting away with it, down'em young lady, all the way down to your jeans.