When a Top Meet a Bottom Part 6

Part Six (The Plan)

How’s your bottom?

Oh, it definitely all kinds of different colors and I got quit of few means welts but nothing that won’t heal up in a few days.

He kissed her and lightly pop her thigh for her to get up. She put her make up on and went to the restaurant where they were meeting her family.

A week later he took her out for breakfast after an early morning jog together. They requested to be seated at the farthest corner of the restaurant. They hadn’t talk about it since than.

So are you getting excited about your birthday coming up, I know I am.

Oh yeah, but I still can’t believe the gift you want to give me. I mean are you sure? I just need be sure you are at that level before I try.
She pointed her finger at him and used a cute little Yoda voice.
Ohh, “do or do not, there is no try.”

Oh that was cute. No. I only meant, that, going to that level is risky, especially being top and. . .

What, I haven’t I proven myself by now?

Well, yeah, I mean, no you have, it’s just I mean. . Ahmmm

You just want to make sure we are on the same page and that it would in fact be consensual, ah?

Exactly, I mean I’ve never gone that far with anyone before.

Didn’t you say that would be your dream,  to be able to go that far?

Well, yeah, but I never in my wildness dream, believe someone would actually want or let me try to wear my arm out on them.

Well,  I’ve had a more time to think about and I feel it be a great challenge. Sounds so hot just to see if I could will myself to take it. It’ll be a new experience for both of us. You know mean?

So you really want me to literally.  .

Wear your arm out? Heck yeah. It’ll be an adrenaline rush and my birthday gift to you. I love a good challenge. I mean it won’t be fun in the moment. I even took the week off after your birthday too.

You did?

Shaking her head in disbelief and letting out a little chuckle.

Jeff, I told you, I’m more hardcore than you. You just don’t believe me for some reason?

Well, yeah, I do, it’s was. .

Hey, Lisa, how’s it going.

A voice came across room.

Hey, Kim, hi Mike! How’s it going. What are you all doing here?

Oh great we going on a road trip to Nashville and getting a early start. Kim responded.

That’s awesome, oh this boyfriend Jeff.

Oh how long have ya’ll been together? Mike asks.

About three months now. Jeff responded.

Well, better not mess with her Jeff, you don’t want to end up like the last boyfriend did, Kim shot off.

Oh, don’t go into all that, Lisa said.

Oh what happen to her last boyfriend. Jeff queried.

He tried to date rap Lisa. She put him in the hospital.

Really? In a surprising tone Jeff said.

Yeah and Lisa did her Jujitsu stuff and dislocated his knee, broke his arm and than wailed on him until he didn’t have a lip almost.

Nah, it’s was that bad he was still able close his mouth. Lisa said.

Well, after she stopped called the police and the ambulance. Than filed sexual assaults charges against him. Now, no one on the college campus will date him again. He left to go to school out west. Kim spouted off.

Whoa, seriously? As Jeff give Lisa s funny look.

By the time we got there his blood was everywhere and all over her too. Kim was ranting.

Hey, he ripped my favorite top open and tried to pin me down, and began trying to undo my pants, he deserved whatever he got. Lisa spouted off.

Yeah, he did. Well. I know whose wearing the pants in their relationship, she pretty controlling too, that’s for sure. Mike said as he looked at Jeff and back to Kim.

Oh leave him alone, Mike. She isn’t that bad just don’t cross her, that’s all. Kim said.

Than looked at Jeff. Well, I know one thing, you’d better respect her and I wouldn’t try anything if I were you. She’s a go getter and she’s looks small but I’ve known Lisa my whole life, she a fire cracker, good luck calming her down.

Lisa spoke up and placed her hands on Jeff’s and looked up to both of them, defending him.

Oh his a pain in the ass now and then but he is a keeper. Trust me he’s trustworthy. As Jeff and Lisa exchanged glances.

Well, come in Kim. He'll find out soon enough if her ever cross her the wrong way. Mike said.

Giving a look to Jeff. Good luck buddy nice to meet you.

Yeah, you too. As he nodded his head. They went to the other side of the restaurant to their table.

Jeff turned to Lisa’s Jujitsu? You never told me?

Oh yeah, I’ve been in Jujitsu since I was 5 years old. My dad uses to teach it and after he died my couch still gave me free lesson as long as I kept coming to honor my dad. They were brothers in the Military.

So what your got a. .

Black belt, yeah.

You have a black belt? How long does that take 3 years.

Heck no, it takes about 10 years or more to get a black belt. I’ve been doing it for 17 years, since I was 5 years old. I had to stop when I went to college because of studies.

Dam, and your going to be submissive me? And what. If accidently.  .

No, no. Jeff, an accidental slip or something isn’t the same as intentionally do something that I didn’t consent too. I know I can trust you. You proved yourself even when you wanted to pull my shots down and I said no, you respected that. You even rubbed my bottom, sure your fingers slip accidently once but you never tried anything intentionally.

Yeah but now. .

Jeff, I’m more of a spanko than you. I’m more hardcore than you are too. You’ve proven yourself already. There a difference between surrendering my behind and giving up my virginity. Trust me, you don’t have anything to worry about. Its about consenting to be nonconsensual for my behind but nothing else.

Well, I’d never do anything we haven’t clearly talked about and definitely not something that you haven’t consented too. A cowboy always keeps his word.

I’ll tell you what, why don’t we make a little side bet for your birthday?
What you have in mind. You have reservation now ah?

Well, a little. I mean I can defend myself I’m pretty strong but I don’t want to have to fight you either for something little.

Oh you won’t I promise. Trust me  nothing has changed. I’ll tell you what, if I don’t submit to it completely, and I mean until your arm wears out and I mean until it literally gets tired than I’ll buy you a new Stetson, new boots and belt of your choice? You know those nice western belts and a new buckle too.

And if you do?

If you do and you do what you said you want to do and I take it, than you give me a cowgirl maje over, you buy me one of those Stetson, belt and boots of my choice. And I’m going to pick the best there is too.

Oh, that could be interesting so your almost inciting me to go for it.

Well, I hope so, because now you got me psych up about trying it. But we haven't talk about everything else.

Roll play like child to adult like you want me to do. Yeah we’ll have to talk about more, I’ve never done that before. Oh and your little hopping dance too, you said you would do too, right?

She placed her hand in his. And exhaled in embarrassing confirmation. As she cocks her head and nods.

Yah, I’ll do that for a long time too just for you but only after the first two position, okay?

Okay, and corner time before each one until you completely calm down and recompense yourself. But the last one over the couch would be the finally, until I get tired. Does that sound fair.

Whoa, well, okay but remember I don’t have to be completely nude though and I’d rather not stand in the corner bare either.

Oh that’s fine but you have to do that drop’em and shuffle every time. But it be nice to see you standing there bare?

Alright, I’ll tell you want, I’ll go half way, I do the Shuck’em and shuffle thing for the first two and after the second one, I can stand in the corner bare for you, I mean, it won’t make much difference at that point. It’s going to super embarrassing anyways and it it is your birthday gift.

Really? He said in excitement.