When a Top Meet a Bottom Part 3

Part Three

That’ll be great, I just want to be held for a little while. Is that ok?
That’s just fine, sweetie. He held her for good 30 minutes or so. Then they got up and ordered pizza.

Ok, pizza will be there in about 45 minutes, Jeff.

That long?

Well, we are still 20 minutes from town.

Oh yeah, so what movie do you want to watch.

She walked over to the table and picked up the belt. She turned around, folded the belt in half, and began tapping it against the palm of her hand and making eye contact.
I have a feeling the movie is going to be a tear jerker.

Oh, it might be if the movie is about a full contact event.

She walked over to him and placed the belt in his hand, and closed his fist around it with both hands.

The sequel might be better than the first one, I might not get a no counting at all in the trilogy’s finality.

Really, no counting in the last one, are you sure? I thought you wanted to count half of them. . .

I’m already all warmed up. There is no need to fuss with any of that anymore. It’s my belt and my rules. I’m a big girl. Besides, I have a feeling that when you use your belt, there won't be any counting anyway, right?

If I ever use my belt, there wouldn’t be any warm-up or counting, that’s true.

Yeah, I didn’t think so.

Alright, but I want you counting the first 20 of this next set. Nice and laud too, just like last time, you hear!

He said in a more confident and authoritative tone.

She took a deep breath.

Yes sir!

I hope crying doesn’t scare you because I might try to make you cry after those first 20. And I definitely will try in the final set.

No sir, I’m not afraid to cry. What position want me in, back over your leg?

Nope, I want to you go get some pillows and bring them to the couch. If you have a body pillow that’ll be even better.

I do have a body pillow, in fact.
Good, go get it and a few other ones and put them on the couch.

While he wanted and waited for her to return. He moved the stepping stool again to the back of the couch. She came up the back he took the body pillow, and placed over the back of the couch where he set up the stepping stool. Knowing that she would bent in half and her feet would dangling off the back of the couch and her face would into the cushions. He then gently took her arm and led her a few feet away from the couch.

Ok, Lisa, for the last set, I want you to put yourself over the back of the couch over the body pillow and over the back of the couch, you hear!

She is getting excited.

Oh yes sir, I haven’t had a good spanking in a long time, and this has been great so far.

He is getting himself more in the mood now, too. He wanted to see how she responded to him. Oh, she loved it.

Well, I guess we better change that. Now I gave you good spanking, now you're going to get a good old-fashioned lickin, and then you're going over the back of the couch for a whupin.

She stepped forward gently, grabbed his face, and kissed him. He pulled back and looked him in the eyes.

Oh yes sir!