When a Top Meet a Bottom Part 4

Part Four

She gently took his hand and folded her fingers into his and slowly started leading him back to the chair. He sat down, and she straddled him again. She dropped the belt and just started kissing him for a long period of time.

They were a good 5 minutes or so until she pulled away.

Jeff, I’ve been intentionally holding out and not crying.

Well, that’s a good thing, actually.
It is, what you mean?

Yeah, well, you are trying to be honest, and I actually appreciate that because I wouldn’t want fake tears. It also shows me what kind of tolerance you have and just how much you can take. I am going to have to admit to you that I’ve only been going half as hard as I could.

Half as hard, that last set didn’t feel like half as hard?

Well, I had more swing motion, but I was still holding back quit a bit.

Why?  You didn’t think I could take it or what?

Because I didn’t want to all out because this is our first time, you didn’t want a safe word, and I didn’t want to ruin what was happening, so I was just being careful. 

She got off his lap and picked up her belt. Gently grabbed his hand, folding her finger into his again, and invited him to stand up. When he did, she went up on her toes and whispered in his hear.

Well, you don’t have to worry anymore, maybe I like hard spankings.

She nibbled on his ear and began kissing his neck, then his cheek and finally his lips. She pulled back and gently placed the belt back in his hand while looking directly into his eyes.

Don’t hold back this time, you hear! My belt, my rules!

There won't be any counting at all this time. And I want you to keep that in mind because if I ever use my belt. There won't ever be any counting, no warm-up, and definitely no protection.

I know there won't be any counting, and it’s okay. Maybe I can use a good cry now.
She turned and walked over to the back of the couch. Stepped up on the stool and adjusted the body pillow over it.

Do you want me to wait for you?

He got to her and gently pressed to two ends of the belt together and pulled it out straight so it snapped loudly.

She moved her hand over her behind in a defensive gesture.

No holding back this time, ah?

No sir, I want you to enjoy yourself too. No holding back and no counting, if that’s the way you want to give them.

He stood there for a moment and just looked into her eyes.

Snap, Snap, Sap

Went her fingers three times consecutively.

Come on, you heard me, come can give myself a spanking, my belt my rules.
He walked over to get and snapped the belt again.

Alright, Lisa, I want you all the way over. Butt up over the back and head in the seat cushions.

Oh yes sir! Yes sir!

She slowed bent over, making sure she had plenty of pillow under her. Her face went into couch cushions, and her butt was facing straight up. She pulled another pillow over to her and hugged it like a tedding bear.

Am counting?

Ignoring her question, he placed the belt on top of the bottom.

Ok, Lisa. There's no need to start snapping your fingers again. Here go.
She squeezes her pillow in anticipation.
He tapped once, and then he brought the belt up as high as he could and this time brought down as hard as he could.