Ben and hades talk

Mals pov
I'm so happy that the barrier is down. Now we can live as one kingdom again . I'm nervous that my dad will hate Ben, obviously they'll have to talk. Something I am looking forward to s my first time with Ben. We have talked about it and agreed to wait until the right time but I think tonight is the right  time the barrier is down, I moved into bens room last night, because we are now engaged and we can focus on the wedding. I see dad approaching me and Ben I hug him and dad says " Ben I think we need to talk". I give dad a look and say " please don't be to harsh".

Bens pov
Mal goes and hades looks at me and says " I'm warning you if you hurt my daughter I will kill you". I say " I'd never hurt her I love her so much and I can't wait to Mary her, I'd like you to come to the wedding, I know how much it will mean to mal". He says " okay I'll come, thank you so much, for treating my daughter so well , I'm sure you'll be very happy together and Ben i know you we're nervous to meet me but there's really no need to I'm just protective of the people I love and mal is my world, I've never seen her so happy, her coming back into my life has been amazing and I'm happy the barrier is down ".I shake his hand and say "thanks hades, I know you love mal veery much , if you'd like to live here in the castle then I'm more than happy for you to stay here , you can have mals old room I'm sure she'd love it if you stayed here". He says " okay I will thank you, now your parents ". I say " they are okay with it".

Back to mals pov
I see dad with his bags and say " what's going on?", he says " I'm moving into your old room, it was bens idea, he really is incredible ". I hug him, I owe Ben a huge thank you for everything he's done for me and my family and I'm going to give it to him in private tonight. I fell some arms wrap around my waist, I really hope there bens, I turn around to see the man himself smiling at me.