Ben and mal fun in the snow

Bens pov
It's coming up to christmass, it snowed overnight, im definitely going to be having sup fun later, sleding ,snowball fights building snowmen, all with mal of course. I fell some arms wrap around my bear chest and she smiles when she sees the snow. I kiss her and say " babe it going to be like this all day, why don't we get dressed into our warmest clothes in a bit then after going out we could have hot coco with cream and marshmallows in front of the fire watching tv". She kisses me and says " sounds perfect now come 9n Ben, for now we have something to do before we go out". I brush the hair out of her face, close the blind and pick her up. We kiss and I walk us back to our bed. Later we put on our warmest clothes and go out ing the snow. First we build a snowman that I'm pretty proud of. Mal take's a selfie of us with the snowman. I kiss her and say babe what would you like to do next". She says "sledding, I've never done it before but I want to try it".

Mals pov
Ben teaches me the basics and I'm pretty good at it, it's such an adrenaline rush and so fun. Next we have a snowball fight. I do have a suprise for Ben, he looks into my eyes and says " you're so cute with the snow appalling on you, it's perfect". I say " nearly perfec5", I get down on one knee get the ring out of my pocket and say " now I know yiucmve dine this and I said yes, but I wanted to anyw1y, Ben I love you so much and I can't wait to become you're queen, so will you marry me". He picks me up a d kisses me, he says " of course I will". I slide the ring onto his finger and kiss him, he kisses back and we stumble onto the snow with me on top of him. We go with it and kiss, it's the perfect way to end our fun in the snow. We get back inside, be, makes us hot coz whilst I sit by the fire with a blanket about to watch tv. Ben joins me and kisses me, and says " I've you mal I don't want you to ever forget that".