Mitchel and dove official

Doves pov
I wake up in my bed, Mitch is staying over for a few days so I need to look,presentable. We have been on a few date and they've been amazing. I'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend tonight, I'm nervous as I don't know how he'll respond but it's best to just be honest with him and hope for the best. I shower and get dressed, I drive to the airport to pick mitch up. He's sa few months older than me, his birthday is in October and mine is in January. I arrive at the airport , I see him.and run into his arms, he picks me up, I know it's only been a few weeks but I've missed him so much. I drive us back to the apartment as soon as we get in I close the blinds and kiss him, he kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. We kiss for a few more minuites. We decided to have a movie day, I have snacks and drinks and we've chosen the movies, we share a blanket and mich pulls me close to him so my head is on his chest.

Mitch's pov
The first movie starts , I kiss doves head and start playing with her hair. She's so beutiful, I don't know what's going to happen in the future but I'm really happy with how things are going between us. After the first movie, I kiss dove, she kisses back and we fall back on the sofa with her on top of me.  We makout for half an hour, I've dreamed of doing this with her for so long. We watch the rest of the movies and she looks at me and says " mitch I love you more than just a friend, so will you be my boyfriend". I kiss her and say " of course I will, I love you more, and so much more than just a friend". She kisses me and says " dinner is hours awa6 why don't we work up an appetite in my bed". I love the way she thinks, she takes my hand and leads me into her room, I shut the door and we kiss and start ripping each other's clothes off. Later we're naked under the covers and she says " we could order food here then we can spend more time like this". I kiss her and say " that's a great idea babe we can order the food in half an hour, let's just cuddle kiss and talk".