Ben and mal christmass

Mals pov
I wake up on christmass day,it's my third Christmas with Ben, our first Christmas as an engaged couple. I love him so much, I'll never take him for granted again. He wakes up I smile, w are spending today wit belle beast and my dad but we're not due for another three hours. I kiss him and say " merry christmass baby, we have a few hours before we need t9 get showered and dressed, so what would you like To do ".  He says " I'd like to do pressents in a bit but first". He pulls me onto his lap and kisses me, i kiss him back and we start ripping each other's clothes off. We're naked under the covers, Ben starts kissing my shoulder, I giggle and say " okay that's enough benny- boo, tile for presents, as nice as it was we need to get on". He smiles and says " okay mal, I know we need to get on but I really wanted to kiss you, you're so beutuful,sexy and adorable ". 8 kiss him and put one of bens hoddies onto get the pressents I got for him. He does the same. I join him under the covers , Ben pulls me into his chest and kisses my head.

Bens pov
I say " you open yours first baby", I do as my future husband says it fells so good to be able to say that. ( clothes perfume,shoes,makeup ,jewellery and lots of other things including a photo album of us with photos of us in it). I give him his presents ( clothes,shoes, aftershave, hoodies, and lots of other things including candy and chocolate). We shower together and get dressed. Mal looks so beautiful in her dress, we go to the main room and mal starts helping mum with dinner. I chat with dad and hades, hades says " she really is one in a million isn't she". I say " I've known that since I met her, I felt something I've never felt for anyone before, she's just incredible ".  We have a delicious Christmas dinner. Lee spend the rest of the day with our familes. I kiss mal and say " this has been the best Christmas yet, this time next year we will be married". Mal kisses me and says " I can't wait baby , I love you so much and I know people still have their doubts about me being queen, a villain Kidd but I love you and that's all that matters".