Ben and mal first time

Bens pov
Mal kisses me and says " thank you so much babe you're the best fiancé ever, I'm so grateful for evreything you've done for me and my family ". I kiss her and say " anything for my queen, nothing is to much when it comes to you". She looks so hot right now, just wait until we're alone in my room tonight. Later the party is finished. Me and mal go back to our room and she apraches me in a sexy way and says " time to treat my man and yes before you ask I'm ready". She kisses me more passionately then she ever has done, I respond with the same amount of passion. I Pick her up and she squeals, I think she likes it. I have my hands on her ass and she has her legs wrapped around my waist. We fall back on the bed still kissing and mall starts unbuttoning my shirt, I start undoing the zipper of her dress. We're now both just in our underwear, this is definitely the most exposed we've been in front of each-other. I kiss mal and say " my god you're so beautiful, I mean I knew that before but now seeing you like this how could anyone not love you".

Mals pov
I say "what do you think it's like for me, I knew I liked you on our first date when you went swimming and I saw that six pack for the first time". We continue kissing and take of our underwear. The sex hurts at first but it's amazing, we were a bit experimental as it was our first time, we didn't really now what we liked so that was a bit difficult. Later we're naked under the covers, I kiss Ben and he says " it's still early we could watch a film in bed, but before you answer that really was amazing". I say " I'm glad you liked it, o did to, watching a film with the king of aurodon and my king of the bedroom sounds pretty perfect to me". He pulls me on top of him kisses me and says " you choose the fillm, I don't mind if we stay like this,I roll off and rest my head on his chest, I choose th fim and he wraps his arms around me and I say " did I mention that I'm in love with you". He says " that's my line", I say " well I've used it now", I can honestly say I've never felt more love or safe then I do right now and that's all down to Ben.