Bens birthday

Bens pov
I wake up in my 19th birthday, it's been a few years since I made the best decision of my life and invited the vis to come here without that decision, I wouldn't have met the love of my life who is currently sleeping. She's turning 19 next month but right now today is about me and I know she will try her best to make sure I have an amazing day. She wakes up kisses me and says " happy birthday babe". I kiss her and say " thank you babe, so what are we doing today". She says " there's a party for you after ,I planned it with your parents but I'm keeping you company until it so we don't have anything planned until later so we can do what you want ". I pull her her ontop of me and say " so we can do what I want". She nods, I kiss her and put my hands under her pj top, she smiles I think she knows what I want and she wants it to. What better way to start start my birthday then sex with my beautiful fiancé.

Mals pov
After the sex, which gets better every time, I put my top back on and say " stay there birthday boy, I'll be a few minutes".   Get the balloons card and pressents from the study, he's been banned from going in there . He smiles and says " seriously you didn't make it obvious at all". I laugh and say " oh I'm sorry but you could still work, I got your paperwork and a few kisses". I give him the card ( to my benny-boo, happy birthday, there aren't enough words to describe my love for you,you have completely changed my life for the better and I wouldn't change it for the world, I love  you so much and I can't wait to be your queen love your verry lucky fiancé mal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx". He kisses me and says " thank you so much babe". I give him the presents ( a new watch,clothes shoes, a framed photo of us at our engagement party and lots of other things). We shower and get dressed and go to the party, I really hope he's liked today, I put in so much effort to make it special for him. He asks me to dance, I take his hand and we slow dance and I say " so have you enjoyed today?". He kisses me and says " of course I have bae I cant believe you done all this for me, I love you so much". I kiss him and say " not as much as I love you".