Mitchel and dove staying with family and going public

Mitchell's pov
Right now we're at the airport about to fly to Australia, We're staying with my family over there and,we're going to announce our relationship,we don't want to hide the fact that we're madly in love with each-other anymore. I've booked us first class, dove has never flown first class in her life so I thought I'd suprise her. They call first class and I say " that's us". Her reaction is priceless, we're walking onto the plane and she kisses me and says " thank you so much baby". We sit together and dove rests her head on my chest. We chose what drink and meal and snacks we'd like and then chose what to watch, there's all three decendents movies I look at dove and she smiles I choose the first decendents movie and we pair our airpods so we can listen,and watch the move together. I can tell dove is a bit nervous about meeting my family, I pause the move kiss her and say babe they love you already, they literally would not shut up about you last tile,I saw them, there so happy we're ofical so please don't be so woried".

Doves pov
The plane lands and we get of, we see his family and run up to them I hug his parents and siblings. Later I'm 9n Mitch's bed, he joins me and says " are you ready babe?". I nod ,and post on my instagram about me and Mitch, I caption it " now decendents fans rejoice, Ben and mal are together on real life finally, there aren't enough words to describe how much Mitch means to me, I love you so much babe and I can't wait for our future xxxxxxxxxxx". I post it with a few pictures of us one,of them is a selfie of us kissing.. I se Mitchell's post " dove what can I say, it's an honour to be your boyfriend, meeting,somone so beutuful inside and out has honestly changed my life, you make me a better man dove Cameron and I love you more than anything or anyone else, i know it's soppy but it's how I fell xxxxxxxxxx". I kiss him and say " okay now that was just adorable ". The reaction from the fans has been amazing and really supportive. Later we're on the beach opposite Mitch's house and he kisses me and says " so what do you think". I say " I can definitely see us living here with our kids one day and visiting the USA but right now I think what we have is perfect so why change it".