Wedding planning

Mals pov
Today we're wedding planning, Audrey is planing the wedding, we need to decide flowers for the bouquet, date and bridesmaids and groomsman.  I fell some arms wrap around my waist and imiedi3tly smile knowing they belong to Mitch and say " can't keep your hands of me can you". He kisses my neck and says " of course I can't , you're my fiancé  and the most beautiful girl I've ever met". I kiss him and say " keep talking like that and I'll treat you with a sexy #esion before Audrey comes". He looks at the time and says " we have time". I kiss him and he kisses back and we make love. We shower and get dressed to meet Audrey she says " right we need to discuss flowers, groomsman ,bridesm@ids and date". I say * we like the wedding to be on the first of jully so we have e time to plan evreything, Audrey if you'd like to be a bridesmaid, I'd also like Jane,loonie,ceiling,dizzy and Evie as maid of honour". She hugs me and says " of course I will, evreything sounds lovely so far". We decided on the flowers and I need to ask dad to give me away later at dinner.

Bens pov
As groomsman I want jay,Carlos,chad,James and Chris ( went with dizzy and Celia to aurodon), and Doug as best man. We need to ask Doug a,d Evie I'm sure thell say yes but we still need to ask them. We meet them and mal s1ys  " so we've asked you here today to ask you to be the best man and maid of honour". They both hug us and agree, Evie is so excited, her and mal have a laugh to themselves I look at Doug and say " girls". ,am pushes me and says " oi you're marrying one on them". I hug her and say " I wouldn't h1ve it any other way, even when you turn into a dragged you're so hot". She smiles and says " well saved fiancé". We're having dinner with my parents and hades and mal says " Adam and dad I'd like both of you give me away". They both hug her and agree, I didn't know she was going to ask dad but I'm glad she did . Later we're in bed, I kiss her head and say " who knew planing a wedding would be so tiring".  She laughs and says " I didn't but I'm glad everything is coming together ".