hate- matt

I have lived with the triplets since my parents kicked me out 3years ago, i have never had my own bedroom though, weirdly. I only got kicked put because I got caught kissing matt, stupid right?. I grew up in a strict household, and horrible parents. I've also been in almost all the triplets videos I mean I've been with them since the beginning! I even go to Boston with them. But the downside is I get alot of hate from it, it's never got to me until today.

ADDISONS POV
I walk into Matt's room, laying down "hey baby, are you gonna film with us tonight?" He asks sitting at the end of our bed "yes, I would love to but I don't know because we'll, the hate." My eyes get teary "it's fine please just come" he asks reaching for my hand "ok, fine" I smile at him.

MATTS POV
After leaving my room I think about how the hate might actually be getting to her? She's my girlfriend and people hate on her just for hanging out with us. "Chris when are we heading out it's already 1:30am!" I say walking over to him "we can leave right now if eveybodys ready." He shrugs "ADDISON YOU DONE?" I yell to her "yes" she walks out.

ADDISONS POV
I walk over to matt grabbing his waist out of urge "oh hi baby" I almost jump scare him, "hi" I mumble into his chest "are we leaving?" Nick asks "yes let's go" Chris motions his hand. We get to the car, after stopping at McDonald's we get to the parking lot. I almost say nothing and try to hide my face, not eating my food. "Baby show your face" matt says looking at me and then pointing at the camera, I look at him teats form, I quickly wiping them. Nick and Chris start to argue I laugh really hard but then remember the hate, and stop. We get back home and I fall asleep right away. "Goodmorning beautiful" matt says looking back at me as he's sitting up "goodmorning" I say back. I immediately open my phone to look at the comments
COMMENTS

@usrro2o
She's so ugly and fat she should not eat anymore

@use929
Fat bitch she should just khs honestly

@usero2o
Matt probably dosnt even like her she's fat and ugly anyway

@userowo2
No wonder her parents kicked her out, I meaning

@user929
I heard her Parenfs havnt talked to her in 2 years, not a surprise she's probably a dissapontment.

Those two last ones really got to me, this is the worst hate I have ever got. Tears fall down my face "baby what's wrong????" Matt asks grabbing my phone, he looks at the comments "oh honey" his eyes water as he hugs me "I'm so sorry princess you don't deserve that" he argues. "Yes I do I mean at least there not lying" I look away from him, he crys a bit "baby your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen don't let them get to you" he demands. We cuddle alot, *2 hours later* .I don't think I will ever stop thinking about that, that's how HATE gets to me.