anxiety- chris

Since you guys LOVED the last part this is the girl having a anxiety attack at school instead.

Summary; yn has a anxiety attack in school after she gets told it's her turn ro present.

It was my last week of my senior year, and I'm still a child. I have the worst anxiety, worse then Matt's. I refuse to go to school most days, I havnt been to school for like half of the year. And today I has to PRESENT in front of the class!!???!!??. I'm so scared.

I'm sitting in class, leg shaking, biting my nails, basically overthinking everything. So fun! I was watching Liam present he's the class clown, but personally I don't find him funny. "Yn it's ur turn to present" the teacher says, my eyes widen I'm fear as I grab my poster and walk up. A tear sheds from my eyes, I reach the front of the class and I look at my feet as my breaths get deeper and louder "you ok yn?" The teacher asks as she puts a hand on my back and looks at my crying face. "No" I breath heavily between crys. I fall to the ground and sob, "I'll call em" my only friend says. What she means by 'them' is the triplets. 10minuts later the whole class is surrounded around me including the teacher, nurse, principles, and other teachers. I sob soo hard as my breathing gets deeper and louder. "YN" matt runs in I can't see him as I refuse to lift my head up, "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER" Chris yells, he knows that the more people the more anxiety. They all follow Chris's guidance and leave the room. Chris holds me in his arms and my tear drops fall on him. Matt comes up to my legs and slowly scratches them up and down. "It's gonna be ok beautiful" Chris holds me tighter. Matt takes deep breaths with me and helps me calm down, "thank you matt I love you like a older brother" I thanks matt as I jump in a hug, "aww I love you like a younger sister!" He responds wrapping his hands around me.