meet- chris

Summary: yn and Chris will be meeting for the first time at recess after they bump into eachother and yn falls so Chris has to take her to the nurse.

*yns pov*

I'm in class (sadly) watching the clock, 5 more minutes until recess "yn eyes up here" the teacher snaps, "oh, yeah my bad" I say looking back at her. I take another glimpse at the clock 1 more minute "YN" the teacher yells as she gets inurupted by the bell, I roll my eyes as I reach the door she stops me "stay back" she says "ugh" I graon. She pulls me to her desk "what's going on you need to be paying attention not dozing off into your boy fantasy" she lectures "sorry. Can I go now?" I ask "yes, bye" she shoos me away. I get outside and get pushed by a boy he has a football in his hand "Ah shi" he says handing me his hand "fuck my heads bleeding, u bitch" I say grabbing his hand "my bad" he brings me to a teacher "her head is bleeding" he says awkwardly, the teacher just hands him a pass. He looks at her confused and she points at teh building. He graons "what's ur name" I say as we reach the building "chris, what's yours" he asks looking down at me "I'm yn" I say. Blood drips from my head "ow" I say holding my head, we walk in and the nurse holds my head leading me to the cot room "sit with her while I call her mum" she says pointing at Chris. He sighs and lays down next to me. We talk as if my mom will never show up, "sweetie ur mums not gonna make it, she has a job interview I'm so sorry" she says putting the phone in its place "oh my GOD" I rage as I speed out of my chair, I walk back outside. And he follows me, "what's wrong yn?" He asks trying to grab my hand "nothing chris." I say back, "and I Barley know u so why should I tell u everything?" I give him attitude, I turn around as I quickly stop walking and he bumps into my chest and plops his hands on my shoulders "I know but u can trust me" he looks down at me "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" I yell at him as a tear drops from my eyes. He runs after me as I speed walk to the tree to hide myself, "SHIP ASFF" Chris's brother I think says, I flip the boy off and reach the tree. He comes up to me "look if I did something wrong I'm sorry" He says trying to hold my waist "shut up" I say looking at him with a annoyed face, he kisses me and I don't hold back, the boy that I flipped off comes over and records "Oohh shit" he says. I don't hold back and I grab his cheeks, he let's go "sorry I know we just met" he looks at his brother "it's fine" I say turning him to me. I grab his hand and we walk over to the basketball court "HEY GUYS I JUST KISSED THIS GIRL" he yells, proud of himself I laugh as all his friends cheer him on. "You know I have had a crush on you since the 2nd grade" he says looking at me "awww" I say back.