"WERE NOT NAKED" -chris

Summary: yn hasn't seen her bf for a while and he and him sorta make out and then nick and matt walk in and think there naked. BUT THERE NOT!!.

*IM NOT SEXALIZZING THEM IN ANYWAY!!!!*

I'm soo excited to see my bf since I havnt seen him in forever, I miss him alot. Basically he's in LA and I'm in Boston and he's visiting me in Boston and his family.!

Me, marylou, Jimmy and Trevor ofcourse, are going to pick up the triplets from the airport. We get there and I see Chris, I run up to him as he drops his bags he hugs me back. "Drop the shit yn and give me a hug" nick creeps up behide I immediately turn around and hug him. After I hug matt and we all laugh our way to the car, they greet Marylou and Jimmy and then we find our seats. Me and Chris in the way back and nick and matt in the middle. We get to the house, and walk in. "Yn wanna go lay down?" Chris asks "yes" I respond holding his hand. We walk upstairs and I lay down, he lays next to. He kisses me on the cheek, he repeats it and then we start kissing more. He crawls on top of me (not in that wayy!!!) And now it's sorta a makeout sesh. I hear walking coming closer to the door "hey chri- EW" nick covers his eyes turning away. "Whatt- FUCKING GROSS" matt turns away as if we're doing something, "what have you never seen people kiss before," chris turns his head to face them "YOUR NAKED" nick screams still covering his eyes "no were not?" Chris says "yes you are!" Nick responds "NO WERE NOT DUMBASS" Chris yells pulling the covers off us "nick no were not look" I say calmly, they both slowly take there hands off there eyes "wait what" matt squints his eyes "yeah your so fucking dumb" Chris whines "WELL WHEN YOU SEE A NAKED TORSO WITH NO BLANKET ON IT, IT LOOKS A LITTLE QUESTINING!" matt yells followed by nicks groan. Matt and nick walk away "God there such idiots" I laugh while holding Chris.