math- nick

For thsi one nick is like your bsf not bf that would be weird since he's gay.

Summary: your in a math competition and nick cheers you on as you win and after yall go out to eat and then have a fun sleepover!
(This one is really long)

Hi I'm yn and I'm kinda a nerd, but I'm pretty! I think?.. Anyway nick is my bestfriend and I'm about to go out to my math competition, he's coming and I'm so excited I will also be meeting his brothers, matt and chris! I think that's there names but yeah!! Oh and btw I'm lesbian.

*yns pov*

*Time 8:47am*

I just woke up ready for my competition, I walk to the bathroom "should I make a statement that nerds can be hot?" I say to myself looking in the mirror. I nod my head and put on a black mini dress and do my makoup, after a curl my hair to make sure its perfect "damnn" I compliment myself, I look at myself and LOVE my outfit. I put on my black and white jordans, I see a car pull up. It's matt! There coming to pick me up, I grab my back and walk out matt stares, he dosnt know I'm les tho so.

*nicks pov*

We're waiting in yns driveway and then I see her walk out "DAMN" I yell shutting my mouth with my hand quickly after, matt staring at her I smack him shoulder "DUDE SHES GAY!" I scream at him "oh crap I didn't know" he responds fixing his posture. She opens the door to the back and sits down plopping her bag on the ground. "Hey sexyy" I joke around "hey baee" she says back giving me a quick hug.

*Matt's pov*

I start driving and Chris intrudeces himself still staring at his phone "hi I'm Chris" he says "aww, hi I'm yn" she thinks he's cute? Ew (in a baby way), "I'm matt, hi yn" I say looking back at her, "oh hi matt" she keeps eye contact.

*yns pov*

We pull up to the place and I made it just in time me and nick practically run in "WE WILL COME IN, IN 20 MINS" Chris yells to us from the car. We walk in and all teh boys/girls stare at me "ur brother is so cute!! But in a baby way ofcc" I say to nick sneezing his hands. He sideeyes me and I push him, I walk on the stage standing next to my team. "GO YN" nick yells from the crowd, my teacher quites them down and comes over to me "your outfit is distracting I need you to change" he says "no" I respond not looking at him, "u need to" he demands "I'm not fucking changing let's play now" I whisper to him. He graons and walks away, I see matt and chris walk in snd I wave chris waves with a cute lil smile and matt just smiles. After the tournament they announce the winners, "the winner is yn. Yln (ur last name)" they announce "FUXK YOU HOES" I flip everybody else off and run to nick. He hugs me back "YES BAE" he says holding me, we all leave cause I got kicked out for doing that and we go to eat. We eat culvers "why couldn't we go to mcdonaldsss" Chris whines "aww" I say squishing his cheeks "stop thinking he's cute, he's actually a monster" nick laughs "but look at himm" I whine, nick rolls his eyes and laughs. We all eat and we go back to there house, I change into nicks pj's and we go to the livingroom to watch 'the grinch', I sit in between nick and Chris and Matt's on the other side of chris. I lay on Chris and nick "get off fucker" Chris pushes me off teh couch "BITCH" I yell, "yea imma pray for you" nick scarily says "I'll pay for your hospital bills" matt follows. I punch chris in the chest and he laughs, he hits me back and we eventually stop, I fall asleep on them and Chris cuddles into my back and matt goes to his room.