secret tutor- chris

summary: basically yn is BSFS with Matt and nick but secretly her and Chris have a little relationship going on. And Chris offers to be her tutor but Matt and nick walk in on them kissing. And they get into a fight

*yns pov*

I watch the clock as the teachers yapping. "Hey yn" matt says grabbing my arm "yes" I turn to him, "wanna come over today?" Matt asks "uom I don't know I will text my mom after class" I say, stretching. "Ok" he whispers turning to the teacher, I put my airpods In and tune out the class. The bell rings and me and matt meet up with Chris and nick in the lunch room "YNN" nick runs up to hug me "NICKKK" I yell back. I sit down across from Chris he gives me a look and then looks at me up and down. "Hey guys I have to go to the bathroom I'll be back" I say standing up, "me to" Chris says "oh, um bye" matt awkwardly says. We try not to walk together but once we get out of there we laugh do hard, after we get to the 'bathroom' Chris asks me something. "Yn can I be ur 'tutor'" he asks doing a peice sign and folding them. "Yes" I say back smiling at him. We walk back acting like nothing happend "yall we're gone for a while" matt says eating his food "yeah" nick follows "oh sorry but imma get my food" Chris says. We get in line and hide from them and kiss while laughing. He holds my waist as I hold his cheeks, "NO KISSING" a teacher points at us. Matt anx nick look over and we plop to the floor and laugh. We get our food still giggling, we sit down and matt gives us a weird look.

*Chris pov*

*after school*

I wait for yn to get to my house while the boys are out since I have to sneak her in. She shows up and I quickly bring her to my room and, we sit at my desk. She sits on my lap and I 'tutor' her, we really just talk the whole time. She turns to me putting her legs on either side of me and her chest facing mine. I kiss her and she kisses me back. We let go but then go back to kissing right away, now it's kinda a make-out-sesh. She mumbles something I can't make out, I hear my door open but we keep kissing and she wraps her arms around my neck and mien are around her waist. "WHAT THE FUCK YN?" Nick screams "fuck" she whispers into my mouth as we let go "were u guys there the intire time.." I turn my head to face them "YES WE WERE." Matt screams "im sorry I didn't tell u guys it's ju-" she gets cut off by nick "NO YN DONT APOLOGIVE THATS FUCKED UP" he yells slamming my door. "Fuck" I lay the crook of my neck on the chair. Yn gets off my lap and lays on my bed.

*yns pov*

"Imma go talk to them" I sit up from Chris's bed. He agrees and we walk to the kitchen where they are. They give me that look "I'm sorry I didn't tell u guys" I say trying to hold nicks hand "yn u are or, were ur bsfs and u ruined that" matt lectures. I look at them, mad "I DIDNT DO ANYTHING, I CAN LOVE SOMEBODY TO MATT." I yell out as Chris hugs me from behide. "I'm sorry yn. It's just hard to process" nick holds his arms out for me. I leep into a hug "matt don't be such a bitch" nick looks at him "sorry?" He blankly says "it's fine" I blankly say back.