fight- chris

Summary: basically yn gets into a fight and after gets suspended.

I woke up, annoyed to go to school. I had this birch who wouldn't leave me alone, she makes fun of me, she calls me names like "fatty, pig, rat, stupid, failure, annoyed, fatherless, dummy, "go kys"" and it's so annoying I hate it. But most of the time I try to ignore It but it's hard since she spread a rumor about me, she said that I'm fat. Chris says I'm not but yes I am, so now everybody calls me fat and pig in the hallways. As I get ready I play a song 'need 2, by pinegrove' it's my favorite song. It's pretty depressing though but I still love it. I get to school and look around for Chris, I spot him in the library with kinzee? She's the one that picks on my 24/7 "WHAT THE FUCK CHRIS" I yell as I smack her hand "baby she came on me" he backs away "get out of here, fatty." She says pushing me away, I grab her arm and pull her to the ground. I cry as I punch her repeatedly, "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" She yells as she smashes me to the ground. I jump back on her and slap her Chris grabs my arms and pulls me away from her, "chris" I faintly say as I turn around and hug him tight "no get off" he pushes me away like I'm some sort of monster?.. "but chris" I plead "no, your crazy" he says disappointed in me. I stand there as the principal walks up to me "get to my office" she points to the door, I walk out and tears drop. I sit in the office as the principles lecture me "ur suspended for the week" she says, grabbing a pen "WHAT?? SHE HAS BULLIED ME FOR LIKE 8YEARS SHES THE ONLY REASON I FEEL INSUCURE" I blurt out. She ignores me and calls my mom, matt comes to the office nick following behide him "ur mom told me that you live with the sturniolo triplets so you can go with them. Grab ur stuff and leave" the front desk lady says putting the phone down, "k." I walk away nick follows close behide "what's up with you and Chris normally yall would be all over eachother' nick says grasping for my hand. I grab his hand and don't respond, "yn awnser?" He says "ugh he's mad at me for messing up kinzee" I say looking up at him "wtf, he's a bitch for that" he looks confused and mad "I'll grab Chris from class" matt walks away. I get to my locker and walk in my class, I tell my teacher what happend and she gives me a high five. She knows how much kinzee picks on me so she's pretty proud of me! I grab my stuff and me and nick walk out, when I get to the door Chris and matt are alr there "I'm sitting in the front" I open the door where Chris is "fuck off" he flips me off, I grab his arm and pull him out of his seat "crazy bitch" he pushes me into the car. I play music on the aux 'the hills, by the weekend' I love that song, "turn that shit up" nick blurts while dancing. I laugh while I turn it up LOUD.  We get home and I storm upstairs to me and Chris room, "get the fuck out" he slams his door "no, thsi is my room to" I snap back "ur so annoying" he graons. I stare blankly at him "what?" He yells kinda, "you know how mean that bitch is to me and how insucure she makes me feel and I honestly want to kms because of her so thank you just thank yoh for making me feel like a bad person for standing up for myself."I blurt out as a tear falls from my face "oh" he blankly says "just wanted you to know!" I say happily. I bawl my eyes out in the bathroom. Matt comes to the door and knocks softly "can I come in? Nobody's around please" he begs I open the door and huh him tightly leaving tears on his shirt. He closes the door and hugs me back "what's goin on yn?" He asks letting go, "chris is mad at me for sticking up for myself at kinzee" I say to him wiping my tears. "Aw honey I'm so sorry" He crys "I'll go talk to Chris, ok?" He walks out. Chris comes back "I'm not sorry u hurt kinzee" he stands there "God Chris didn't think u could change thus fast, she's got everything that I don't have." I bawl my eyes our Barley getting that sentence out "sorry." He quickly says "no chris" I say back matt comes behide me hugging my waist. Chris hugs me and I hug him back, I can't be mad at him for that long.