7.

(look at those 2 lovebirds) 

SPENCER POV 

Liv and I are sitting on the couch, debating who will break the news to Lelani. This is something that we wanted to be together for, not knowing how she's going to react to news like this. Will she be happy, sad, upset? Hopefully, she's happy because I don't want her to be my only kid.

"Spence, I think you should tell her. You're her dad of all people and she listens to you. She's with me most of the time, so it would be good to have that daddy-daughter talk." Liv states, eating some of my popcorn. 

"Woman, I made this popcorn for me. I asked if you wanted some and you said it smelled horrible. Liv don't start. She listens to you too and I think that because she's with you most of the time...you should talk with her. You know, some step-mommy and daughter time." I say, slowly rubbing her ass. 

"The baby wanted popcorn. What baby wants is what baby gets. Alright, I'll make a deal with you. If you tell Lani, put her down, and let me have about an hour to myself, I'm all yours tonight. We can do whatever you feel you want to do. Movie night, game night, I'm down." She says whispering in my ear.

"You have yourself a goddamn deal," I tell her, preparing myself to tell Lani. I pause the TV and call her over to where Liv and I are sitting. Olivia and I grab hands and I start talking. Wish me luck.

"Lani, you know how Liv's been feeling sick, nauseous, and hungry at the same time? Well, we have good news. You're going to be a big sister because Livvie's pregnant." I tell her as she stares at both of us. 

"How do you feel baby?" Liv asks Lani. 

"I go be a sistwer tice?" She asks confusing both of us. 

"No baby. Liv's only having one baby. So that means just a sister once." I tell her looking at Liv.

"But...mommy's pregwant too." She says making my jaw drop. I know that Jordan and I had sex but I'm pretty sure I pulled out. In fact, I know I did, so how is this possible? I shake it off making a mental note to call Jordan later. 

20 MINUTES LATER

Olivia gets up and cleans the kitchen while I get Lelani ready for bed. She comes to kiss Lani and then I hear the bathroom door open, knowing she's about to get ready for bed. I read Lani a story and she's out like a light. I walk into our bedroom and throw off my shirt. 

OLIVIA POV 

OLIVIA POV 

Telling Lani definitely relieved some pressure off of my shoulders and now I need just some time to relax. Seeing Spencer walk in here with no shirt, makes me remember one of the reasons I'm in this situation and why I can never keep my hands off him. 

"Are you trying to tempt me? If so, it's working." I tell him, looking him up and down. I swear this man gets finer and finer every time I see him. 

"I mean I wasn't trying to but if it's working, how about a massage." He asks making me laugh. 

"Sure. Just let me change." I tell him as I see him sit on the bed and I go into my massive ass closet, throw on some night clothes, and put my hair in 2 braids. 

I freshen up and walk out to see him rubbing his shoulder and I'm guessing he went hard at practice

I freshen up and walk out to see him rubbing his shoulder and I'm guessing he went hard at practice. I close the door, turn down the lights, and sit behind him. I start massaging his shoulders and hear him groan, letting me know that I'm doing my job right. 

"Thank you for putting her down

"Thank you for putting her down. I appreciate it. I just needed some alone time and some hubby and wife time because it's like I'm doing this all by myself because you're never here." I state, slowly stopping my hands from massaging him.

"Liv..why didn't you tell me you felt this way? I could've scheduled a date night for just the 2 of us. I'm sorry that you feel that way and I promise I'll take some days off work because you and the baby are the most important. I love you and I got you. Never forget that." He tells me, kissing my hand and bringing tears to my eyes. 

"I love you too," I tell him truthfully

"I love you too," I tell him truthfully. He gets up and slowly picks me up. I know where this is going so I mentally prepare myself. I just love this man. 

"Now that I'm not sore. Let me show you how much I love you." He tells me as I laugh. 

I'm sure y'all know what happened! 

Another chapter upload. I honestly love you guys and seeing all of your comments...keep them coming. I'm thinking of adding some smut to this story...what do y'all think? I enjoyed writing this one. Seeing how much Liv and Spencer love each other is beautiful but enjoy it while it lasts because the drama is going to take a turn on Spelivia and someone's baby so you'll have to wait and see. 

Chapter Question: What do you want to see next chapter and how do you feel about letting Olivia have a best friend by her side? If so, who would/should it be?

As always, I love you guys and hope you enjoyed it. Like, comment, follow, and definitely recommend. 

- T