23.

SPENCER POV 

Olivia and I had an amazing talk with each other last night, one of the best ones. We both expressed our feelings and explained what we could do to be better for each other. We agreed that we'd go to counseling and work on us. Having her in my life is something that I will never regret and I will do anything for her. 

Fridays are usually chill and slow so we have all the time in the world today to just spend time together. Usually, I bet Liv at waking up but it sounds like she beat me and is already getting a workout in. 

I get myself ready and head upstairs to go and work out with her. I walk in and see Olivia walking on the treadmill and Lani right next to her stretching and dancing. These are the 2 women that I would drop everything for and seeing Liv become the best stepmom that Lani could ever imagine. I pick up some weights and start working out when Liv starts a conversation. 

"Baby, we have so much to do in such little time

"Baby, we have so much to do in such little time. Our anniversary is in 2 days, we have our first ultrasound actually....this afternoon. I was able to move it to today which made me happy. Christmas is around the corner and we didn't even start shopping." Liv tells me as I lift my weight. 

"Babe, Don't worry about it. I gotchu. I went shopping last night when you were sleeping because I know how busy you were. I am super glad that we got to move our ultrasound appointment. I cannot wait to see this wonderful human we are creating." I tell her as she smiles at me through the mirror. 

"Thanks, baby! I appreciate that. I also went to some of the bookstores and found a book on real estate. You know how much I've wanted to own Mom's business and now that I might finally get the chance to do that feels amazing, but I need to get off of here and get ready for the appointment." She tells me as I kiss her cheek and slap her ass. 

I don't know how I would live my life without this woman. 

OLIVIA POV 

We are officially seeing our baby today. It's been hard to find someone lately because it's become hard to figure out who to trust. A few weeks ago, Spencer and I bought a new car and I am absolutely in love with it. We had 2 medium-sized cars but now we are upgrading to SUVs. 

Spencer ended up buying me a brand-new Cadillac Escalade

Spencer ended up buying me a brand-new Cadillac Escalade. I am happy that we now have a car that fits our lifestyle but we need to be out of the house. I throw on my shoes and wait for Spence in the car. 

"Sorry Babe, I left my phone and needed to grab it

"Sorry Babe, I left my phone and needed to grab it. Umm..why are you not driving your car? I got it specifically for you." He asks me and I laugh. He doesn't realize that being a passenger princess is a literal thing. 

"And I appreciate that baby. I just figured that you'd get us there a lot faster than I would and besides, I'm pregnant. Safety first." I tell him as we pull out of the driveway. I know he loves me and I usually hate driving anyways. 

Driving and reminiscing on all of the appointments we've had before and they've all ended in a  miscarriage, makes me think that this one will too but I have to think positively and remember that God's timing is always right. 

I know he has something in store for us, and I cannot wait to see what it is. 

SPENCER POV 

Liv and I arrived at the doctor's office and I know how nervous she is. I admire her courage and bravery during all of this because Lord knows, I wouldn't have been this brave. I watch her every move from getting out of the car, checking in, and sitting down. She's putting on a brave face. 

"What's going on in that beautiful brain of yours? What are thinking?" I ask her as she focuses her gaze on me. 

"Nothing. Just making sure everything is okay and well. I'm nervous about the new OBGYN though, now it's impossible to trust anyone with me and my baby's health except for me." She says as I nod my head and rub her thigh. 

Just as I was about to say something, I heard "Olivia James" and I knew it was showtime.  I helped Liv up and walked hand and hand to the ultrasound room. 

We filled out and answered some basic health questions and waited until the doctor came in. She introduced herself and instantly, I knew that Olivia would like her.  She checked her vitals and the baby's and we got started. 

"So if you can't tell, this is the baby. In a small sack, everything looks pretty good. You're healthy, baby is healthy, just don't stress yourself out and you'll be perfectly fine." Dr. Mckenzie says.

Olivia and I nodded and took in every word. After a few minutes of talking, she gave us our ultrasound pictures and said that we were able to leave. We got in the car and Olivia immediately looked down at the photo.

"Do you think this one's gonna make it? I'm so sick and tired of being happy and then getting disappointed later. If this happens again, it's official that I am not meant to be a mother. " She tells me looking at me and then back down at the photo.

"Babe, how many times do I have to tell you to stop saying that? You ARE meant to be a mother. God's timing is always right and he is doing this for a reason. If it happens again okay, you have the best support system that is going to help you through this, but you will be a mom."

I tell her, we kiss, and drive off to go get some food and do some shopping. 

HEY YALL! Good Morning. I want to put out some updates for you so I am working on those. They will be coming out soon, but I have finals this week so it depends on what time works best for me. So PLEASE DONT ASK FOR AN UPDATE because I am extremely busy with this last week of school but I will be posting some uploads. 

Christmas Break is when I will mostly do all of my writing and post them but I promise I won't leave y'all hanging for too long. Spencer and Olivia went to go see the baby. Everything looks good, but Olivia is still doubting herself. NEW CAR WHO DIS? 

Chapter Question: How do we feel about this chapter? Is Spelivia going to be great parents? When is the right time to tell the family? How should they tell Lelani?

Thank you guys so much for reading!
Please, comment, vote, follow, and recommend. 

- T