46.

OLIVIA POV

This pregnancy has already taken a toll on me. It feels like I'm carrying more than one baby. The nausea is worse, I haven't been able to sleep, and last but not least, I've been gaining weight quicker than usual. 

"Babe, how would you feel about twins? You know, it's gonna possibly happen since I am a twin?" I ask him as he looks up from his phone. 

"Twins would be a blessing. If it happens, it happens. All I want is a healthy baby and to be honest, I'd love to have twins." He says as I smile. 

Working on us and our relationship has been the best thing for us and the girls. We honestly need a fresh new start and a new place. We want to move and just leave all this bad shit behind us. 

"I know we had agreed that you would stay home a little longer and watch the kids, but I've seen how much you've put into watching the kids and how much you talk about missing work, so I called my mom and she is willing to watch the kids, and so am I, if you want to start up working again." He tells me as I slowly turn around and look at him with complete shock. 

"Spencer, are you serious? I know I brought it up but you're busy. I want the kids to at least see us during the day. Baby, you'd seriously do that? What about practice, scrimmage, team workouts? I don't want to put your mom through watching these kids all day." I tell him as he gets up and wraps his hand behind my waist. 

"Yes, I'm serious. I see how much your face lights up when you talk about real estate, it makes you happy. The kids will see us in the mornings and before dinner. I talked to Coach and he's working things out. My mom doesn't mind Liv, plus, Lani's a whole first grader and we have an official preschooler, so if anything, my mom would just be chillin' around the house." He informs me and it sounds like a win in my eyes. 

"Alright, but I want to work from home for now and have my assistant do the showings because I am physically tired because your child wants to keep me sick," I tell him as he laughs. 

"You were the one who wanted another one...I just fulfilled your wishes." He tells me as I push him away. 

"Go feed my kids," I tell him as we kiss. 

Man, I think if we continue our communication skills and just keep all the negativity away, we'll be fine

HANNAH POV 

I'm starting to think that Olivia doesn't like me and I am not okay with that. I've done everything I needed to on my behalf and at this point, she's being a little bitch. I've apologized and I see I'm going to have to start taking action. 

"Hey Jordan, do you think you can have some of your friends do some digging on Olivia? I feel like she's hiding something and I don't know what it is. Just don't do too much digging you know." I tell her as she jots down what I am telling her. 

"Yeah girl, I got you. I've always been suspicious of Olivia and I am ready to know what she is hiding, especially if she is taking care of my child. I don't know if you know this, but she used to be a huge druggy in the past. Maybe we can use that against her." She says as we both smile. 

This is why I vibe with Jordan. She understands where I am coming from and she's not as judgemental. This is something we need to do for the safety of Spencer's kids and us. We know she's crazy and we're not so we need them to be with us. 

"Jordan seriously thank you for doing this. There's something off about her and I don't trust her. I feel like she'd beat up a bitch if we get too far so don't do too much. Soon enough those kids will be mine and so will Spencer." I tell her as she looks at me crazy. 

"Oh girl, Spencer's mine. The kids sure you can have them but Spencer is off-limits. He was mine and he will always be mine. Don't talk about my man." She states as I laugh. 

Overreacting much. I just commented and she got so defensive. Maybe I need to do a background check on her instead of Olivia. I just need to find out this information and go public with it. 

SPENCER POV

"Okay babies, Me and your dad have something to tell you guys. You know how mommy has been feeling super sick lately?" I say as they nod their heads. 

"Well, I'm pregnant! So...Lani, you'll be a big sister again and Angel, you'll be a big sister!" Liv tells them as Lani comes up and hugs me and Liv while Angel just runs around the living room.

Seeing them all happy and joyful makes me realize how precious life is. Spending time with my kids is something I need and I don't mind taking some time off from practice to do just that. Family over everything. 

I get a call from my coach so I go into my office to take it. We had a good conversation and luckily, he is giving me a month off, and as long as I keep up with my workout regimen, when I come back I'll be good for practice and game days. 

"Okay, people, I think it's time to get back to our annual family dinners at our favorite spot. Let's go and enjoy ourselves tonight." I say as I walk out of the office and Olivia smiles. 

I just love this family we have both created. Cheers to many more memories and moments like this.

HEY GUYS!!! I promise I have not forgotten about this book I am just getting the sequel ready. Spencer and Olivia have agreed on Liv going back to work and I am happy that Spencer is fully supportive. They also told the kids which was cute. 

Jordan and Hannah are up to no good. It's funny because they both want the same man so it's gonna be fun to see them try and fight over Spencer. They are both crazy! Point, blank, period. 

Chapter Questions: Favorite Part of this chapter? Sequel...yes or no? What do we want the gender to be?

Thanks for reading! Please comment, vote, and if you can, recommend. 

*Feel free to private message me if you don't want to comment on here. I will respond.*

-T