Wake up call

Vijay's Pov
'Vijay wake up its already 6 in the morning ' I heard my mom's voice.
''But mom today is Sunday please let me sleep atleast today"
"No" she said bluntly.
She is not at all sensitive.But I love her she means the world to me.
She was already in her form so I couldn't refuse so I decided to wake up and get ready.
Today is the birthday of Santosh Sir and mom and I are very excited but the reasons for our excitement are totally different. Mom is excited because she will be finally getting to meet her friends after a long time and I am excited because I will be able to meet Her.Or else who is interested in the boring parties filled with senior citizens also Santosh Sir dosen't like me that much so obviously he will not be happy seeing me there and also that Viraj will also be there who wants to meet that idiot anyways but still I want to go because I want to see Her.

Shreya's pov
I was woken up by the sound of the alarm clock at 6am.I am damn excited because today is my Dada's birthday.
Today I have arranged a party for him.
Dada has turned 60 today.All will come today including my cousins,friends and Him.Oh my God I am getting late for the party I should get ready immeadiately.