Marriage

Shreya's Pov
Today I don't know why dad had to bring up this topic...I already told him that I am not interested in marriage but he is not agreeing with me...He started his normal blabbering like you are already 23years old you know that Ghanshyam's daughter she got married at the age of 21 you are two years late.And Viraj also started supporting him. I don't know why this Viraj has a problem with me being single.He is also 30 years old and still single so why can't I ....I was engrossed in my thoughts when this dumbo Viraj shouted from my back ...At times he is damn irritating ...
"So Shrey what is your plan"asked Viraj
"Nothing just watch some episodes of the latest anime and go to sleep"I said
" I am not joking " he said staring at me.
"I wanted to ask you something "

"Yep tell me what"I asked...
"Do you like someone "
I was really stunned how did Viraj know all about this...
Actually I can't blame him because since the past few days His thoughts have been hovering all over me so maybe I have been behaving wierdly.
"Hey are you there" he asked...
"Y...y ...yep",I said...
"Why are you stuttering"he asked
" S..stuttering whose stuttering I am not stuttering" I said.
"Ok ..ok "he said ..

Viraj 's Pov
I think Shrey is hiding something from me .I don't know why.She has a lot of freedom to talk to me why she has to hide something from me....Am I just overthinking ...Actually no she is really hiding something from me ...I don't think she will ever tell me I have to find it myself ....