Shreya meeting Vijay

Shreya's Pov
Today I talked to Viraj through videocall and he said that he was stable
there was nothing to worried of as for now.Hearing from him and Veera after a long time gave me a sigh of relief.
In order to tell about Veera 's whereabouts to her mom I had to go to  Vijay 's house today...
I hoped that Vijay was also there...
Which made me realise that I was already late...
Vijay would be going to his office in no time and I had to rush ....
So I decided to take bath quickly and rush over there...
After reaching Vijay's house.....
As soon as reached there I saw that he was about to leave for his office.I stopped him and told him about the purpose for which I had come there.
But he was in no mood to listen about Viraj and Veera and departed the place by making an excuse of office work...
But I didn't care about it.As it was very clear that he was angry with his sister...not because she ran away with Viraj ,but because she didn't tell him about the things that were happening in her life....
I left him and showed some photos which they had sent to aunty who was very happy seeing them...I really like aunty because unlike her introverted son she loved socializing with people.She discussed many things with me and I really enjoyed her company.
I also didn't have a mom and since childhood I have always thought of her as mom but due to that incident our lives completely changed...me and aunty lost our touch...
Because of Viraj I could never talk to these people (Vijay ,his mom etc) but as things clicked between him and Veera I was allowed to talk to her.Otherwise Viraj asked me to maintain a distance with these people. I can't blame him but he must also understand that it was an accident...but my possesive BFF dosen't understand such things...
Aunty told me to come often and I nodded my head slighly indicating a yes .
I was happy that things were slowly getting settled...