Reaching Home

Vijay's Pov
As soon as we reached Her home I saw the whole village standing there ...The news had spread like hell...
Oh shit! I thought...
And then we went towards Santosh uncle breaking the crowd...
He was very happy seeing his beloved daughter safe and sound...
'Shreya how are you my bachha' he asked Her hugging...
'All thanks to Vijay I am safe now' she said...
And I felt butterflies in my stomach...
I was just so...glad that everything was on track.
But someone started murmuring something and the whole crowd began to murmur...
One of them started by saying 'she got kidnapped how can we believe that something has not happened to her'
'Ya ya we can't trust anybody nowadays look at her dress its all torn 'the other one said...
'Ya ya look at her 'all the people started murmuring loudly.....
I said taking an initiative 'I know what all you people are thinking about,but nothing has happened to her she is safe and sound'not standing any accusitions against my girl...
All these people have the habit of judging a book by its cover...
'But sarpanch ji ....she has gone out of the village alone as someone kidnapped her and now we don't know why, it may be because of her own actions...'one of them said...
'Its not because of her action' I said
'And how do you know that' the same person asked..
'Because I was the one who was the reason for this problem...'I said
'How ??'he asked
'Its none of your business'I said not disclosing my feelings to anyone...
'You are saying this just to save this characterless girl'he said
'No I am not' I said
But those people were not convinced...
They said that no one will allow Shreya into the temple or any other public place as they felt that she was impure...
'Such things don't exist'I screamed loudly...
But they were not in a mood to listen...