Kidnap part 2

Vijay's Pov

'Don't you dare..' I said panicked but not showing it...
I first rushed to Santosh uncle to pacify him...
I took my jeep and went from there...
I went to their house where I saw him terrified .
'Don't worry uncle I will find her and bring her to you safe and sound'
I assured him....
I rushed to the messaged place from there...
There I saw a set of goons...
They were really very scary...
Then I saw her in the middle of them terrified the same way as Santosh uncle was when I went to their place...
I was just horrified seeing her...
I was about to go near her when I saw him 'Nandu'...
'Sir , you told me that you will not approve my project even after offering a handsome amount as ransom so I had no other choice,so.... if you want her safe please sign these documents'he said in a very polite yet sarcastic way...
'Ok!' I said
'Don't do that Vijay, Please' ....She cried
'Don't worry,let me handle it in my own way' I said ...
She stopped then amd there knowing what I was upto...
I took the pen to sign the document but then as soon as I was about to sign I pierced the pen right into his eyes...
'Aa...he screamed out of pain'
Then two of his goons came attacking me I punched them to either sides, one fell on the table and the other fell outside ...
Then two of his other goons started attacking me, one caught me from behind and the other caught me from the front.I punched with my elbow on back one's stomach and started fighting the front one who was seemingly a good fighter... I punched him on his neck and he fell near the back one...
I suddenly saw Her and then untied Her hands...She was crying all over and suddenly hugged me...
I felt a whole zoo all over my stomach...
We then went from there to my Jeep...
She was a bit terrified because of all these things so, I consoled her ...

RABBA VEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara